gorillaz.com :: View topic - Will Gorillaz ever post here?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Will Gorillaz ever post here?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

Jonny posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yes, i dont know whats going on with the Gorillaz, when i first came here, i really thought they'd post, but looks like they dont....

MaRia posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

It's a shame to see that the rare ocassions when Gorillaz do decide to post, they ban fans from commenting on them to avoid communicaton. Sad Completely turned me off out of wanting to be on this forum.

Hehehe. I remember one birthday of mine when Murdoc was around and he wished Maria a happy birthday... ;D *big fat showoff*

sparechibbly posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think they have a reason for posting so rarely. It's the same with KONG really. Why are we still here? Because we are waiting for the Gorillaz to post something. They leave long periods of times between posts to keep us here. If they posted often, it would become normal and we may lose interest. It creates more tension, you see? So yeah, they are deliberately posting rarely to keep us on our toes.

JeanChamploo posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I dunno I guess they will whenever they feel like it.

No matter how many times you paint the house, it never changes the color of the memories hidden in its walls.

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

one of the possible reasons they may keep the contact limited, could be to protect themselves from nasty little beggers, who'd jump in and start complaining and arguing with them. there would be very little point, in starting an argument with someone, if you know they won't answer you either, at all or ever. they may take so long between posts, because...have you seen the board lately by the way? if you were them, would you step amoungst that?

DarKreature posted this on Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

but thats never happpend to them before. everyone is always nice to them when they come on.

German Shake posted this on Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I guess we'll have to wait for J's interview...