gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

Better rappers in g songs?
yes
61%
 61%  [ 13 ]
no
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21

Frostie posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh yeah, I forgot the X's. Sorry about that Rolling Eyes.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

vikkokoro posted this on Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think Id like to see Eminem with Gorillaz. I think he's a very good rapper. Snoop Dog? Probably not. Id probably laugh if I see Beastie Boys with Gorillaz but still it'd catch my interest.

monkeyz posted this on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

eminem? snoop...eww! never !

i want Del back! Twisted Evil

DnimdetsiwT posted this on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
I'd love Snoop Dogg to drop some rhymes on a Gorillaz track! It's still a dream of mine to see them do a track with a massive, massive rapper. Eminem would be a good choice. Or Jay-Z. Dr.Dre. A 'true icon' massive rapper of some kind.

Ice Cube? Cool With That Sweet Keyboard Solo In 'Check Yo Self' Laughing

I think K-OS too, hes canadian, straight from toronto accually, and he has some political/religious views that i think would go well with gorillaz. Also Fat Lip too, that guys hilareous, in his video, hes dressed up as a clown walking around, he even gets a kid to sack him for the video. Cool

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

no. no mainstream rapper should be allowed to do anything with gorillaz becos they'll probably turn it into a song about sex drugs and booty and money Surprised. probably the only one I see is Andre 3000

DarKreature posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i would hate gorillaz so much if they did a song like that...

maskedmouse813 posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Sugarhill Gang. Jump on it!

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

bill the ripper posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

They do birthday parties now.

Crying or Very sadI wanted He-Man.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

bassman posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DnimdetsiwT:
Ice Cube? Cool With That Sweet Keyboard Solo In 'Check Yo Self' Laughing

Keyboard solo? Really? I can't seem to find it...