gorillaz.com :: View topic - I know this is a frequently asked question, but.....
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - I know this is a frequently asked question, but.....

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

P O S T S

FinalWish posted this on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

As Noodle said

"2D has had many girlfriends over the past few years. Some of them were other people's girlfreinds"

yankeefan03 posted this on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Did you just get here?

Frostie posted this on Tue May 29, 2007 10:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I'm Noodle's favourate sex slave Wink

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed May 30, 2007 4:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Doesn't Noodle like/hate me at least a little bit?? Lookit all the reasons I give her to spank me?......

Frostie posted this on Wed May 30, 2007 9:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

She must like you at least a little bit though. You get alot of attention from her...

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu May 31, 2007 3:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm very insecure, along with being a maschochist. If I pair that along with my dumb-innocent act, surely she will want to take advantage of me....