gorillaz.com :: View topic - Shaun Ryder
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Shaun Ryder

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

P O S T S

Crazy about Gorillaz! posted this on Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillaz_chick:
face it, since he started in happy mondays hes always had that drinking problem. so he went from an nice looking guy in the start to potato head drunk!

Shocked What?? I can't imagine Shaun Ryder ever being a nice looking guy!
Apparantly him and Damon are best buddies because when the Oasis vs Blur "war" was on Damon was upset about some things that the evil Gallaghers had said and Shaun cheered him up or something...well that's what I read in this interview.

Pale posted this on Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

He chose him to play homage to the legend that is Happy Mondays...Getting modern audiences interested in their music again because it deserves a listen...He didn't pick him for his current vocal skills...He is part of the paradigmatic mélange creating the gestalt force that is the Gorillaz paradigm...

...er...I mean...Cos he was dere! hur hur

chozo posted this on Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

my names shaun

chozo posted this on Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

its true

dan abnormal posted this on Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

hey