gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to The Videos - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - Welcome to The Videos - please read

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

P O S T S

Figment posted this on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Well, it looks like it's about to rain and the waves are pretty big. I'd say let's call it a game for the moment, and maybe get ice cream or something..

This is familiar. Hmmm, wasn't it a couple of years ago or something, that we tried to take over an abandoned building and in the end it fell apart.

Heh, good times, good times indeed..

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hah.... GREAT times! Concrete dust and biting spiders and no running water and the dark, lifeless corridors smelling like someone barfed and pissed in them. Wouldn't give that up for the world.....

Figment posted this on Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Mmmmmmm, yes there were times when we went through the mindscapes of the past and future. Those times were brought forth from the depths and taken to other places. I just wish that we hadn't let it slide away down into the swirl of energy that captured it so very quickly. I just don't know if that can be seen again really..

Oh would you like some tea? Perhaps we need to put on a video to pass the time away. Atleast until 2J spikes the ball.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Or someone else comes along and punctures said ball, with an ice pick.

Figment posted this on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

It's a very very sturdy ball though, it's made of an thick layer of bubble gum and tape. Nothing can withstand such amazing Architectural superiority and design.

Except of course if we wanted to stop waiting and go for that ice cream I suggested before we got to the thread.