gorillaz.com :: View topic - Soo.....
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Soo.....

P O S T S

cannibal massakren posted this on Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Soo.....

What do you guys think about Bananaz?

I'm excited for it!

oh and please forgive me for trying to bring this dead forum back to life.

Figment posted this on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I love Bananaz. The way that you can peel it and mold it in so many different ways. It is a masterpiece of a creation and it's soo new. Who would have thought that Bananaz would be soo popular in this day and age. I even have it with whipped cream sometimes, but I hear some people can use it to skate around on top of mount Everest.

I tell you, it's exceptional and I hope everyone tries it.

German Shake posted this on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

XD Figment

But you HAVE heard about the movie, right?

Figment posted this on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yes, I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful documentary about lovely cartoons and such. I can't wait really for it to come out and grace the world with it's power. Still, still I'd like some dam whipped creame with that and spoons that look like the gorillaz..

German Shake posted this on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

i'm sure this would taste damn good Smile

Rickchick posted this on Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Meh. I'm up for it. Just another thing to add to a collection to make money....oops. Laughing

spyder1070 posted this on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

right now. i think Muds needs all the money he can get his scrawny green arse on. after all. when the DNA results come back. he might find he has a lot of back child support to pay. Wink

DJP3DRO posted this on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Somewhat excited. Hope us USers will get a chance to see it.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

Rickchick posted this on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

I'd kill to see it.

yankeefan03 posted this on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

So any news on a possible release date for a DVD in America?