gorillaz.com :: View topic - Olde Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Olde Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong

P O S T S

mig posted this on Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Olde Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong

________________________ NEED TO REMINISCE, FAST??
--ROOMS--

Ground Floor
Car Park
Toilets
Cinema
Studio Booth
Studio
Murdoc's Winnebago
Pontiac
Lift 1
Corridor 1B
Corridor 2B
Corridor 3B

First Floor
Russel's Room
Noodle's Room
First Floor Lobby
Cafe
Lift 2
Corridor 3A
Corridor 2A
Corridor 1A

Basement
MEL
Backend
2D's Room

--Computers--

2D's Comp
Murdoc's Comp
Noodle's Comp
Russel's Comp

--GAMES--
Pumpomatic
Noodle Fight
19/2000 Mixer
5 Track
Apple Bobbing
Zombie Kong

--Other Links--

eBook
Identikit
GR3G
Kong Intro
Dr Wurzels Surgery
Space Monkeyz Radio Stream
Guestbook
Site of Portacabin

Thanks to German shake for the link to 2D's Comp and thanks to waywoodr for doing the picture, I just added the sign and 'tasch

Last edited by mig on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

waywoodr posted this on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: Olde Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong

HA HA
I love It !!
Im making a new Kong-Plete thingy too but is a "Kong-Plete Kong Tour"
I have made the pic but thats it so far !!

mig posted this on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by waywoodr:
HA HA
I love It !!

Sounds great what is it about?

cannibal massakren posted this on Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Huzzah for Mig! This was a great idea and I never even knew you could hotlink to certain rooms!

waywoodr posted this on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by cannibal massakren:
Huzzah for Mig! This was a great idea and I never even knew you could hotlink to certain rooms!

Erm hello ... I did it first Very Happy
http://forums.gorillaz.com/viewtopic.php?p=803560#803560
MIG's is just of the Old kong - Mine is just of the NEW kong [[Together we can take over the world !! Muahahaha]]

waywoodr posted this on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by mig:
quote:
Originally posted by waywoodr:

Sounds great what is it about?

you will have to wait and see .... but u can look at the pic if you want [ http://www.freewebs.com/waywoodr/tour.jpg ]

mig posted this on Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Not bad Laughing

2-d2.0 posted this on Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Might I add one? An old one?

Guestbook

DarKreature posted this on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

good job!

mig posted this on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Please will someone sticky this because too many people keep asking for old kong links!

Link's Girlfriend posted this on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

wtf? When was this posted...?

Now I'm sad... I thought I was one of the very few who knew how to get into the Old Kong. *sniffle sniffle*

Figment posted this on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh, yes the old one is a bit nicer though and it's rather clean don't you think? I mean it's not clean but you know what would be shiney with all that dust upon it. Still it's not falling apart like the new one. A bit of an strange fate for it to suddenly fall to pieces..

Let's fix this place up and use it instead as a secret hideout. Just to look at the remember better days..

Far away memories and other things as well..

mooshi moo posted this on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

ooh i do say