gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz break their silence
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Gorillaz break their silence

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69

P O S T S

Gaby posted this on Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

*shuts up* =D

bassist posted this on Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

gorilla_on_my_mind posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

My Favourite Number

[url=http://www.gorillaz-thefansite.t83.net/[/url]

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Therefore you break the silence and then break the silence again. Remember that when you pass through the veil of silence you come through to a world of noise. In that sense we are all falling into a world of noise that we create..

Oh my gosh is noodle here.. oh my gosh is Russ here.. oh my gosh..

Noise amongst the slowing fading space of these threads and Fig slowly eats..

yankeefan03 posted this on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Figment may I dine with you. I think Gorillaz should break some more silence.

Figment posted this on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yes, of course you may do that if you wish, although I'm not sure that any silence can be broken. Now silence, for lack of better explaination, can be cut like the way butter is cut with a breadknife. It takes time though and sometimes it need to be carefully planned, but for the moment we'll continue eating.

Now let's see, please pass the roast, I'd love some of that. I wonder what kind of noise the gorillaz would make if they knew we were eating in their thread.

darkstranger posted this on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

the book is marvolous all with colour and literiture....wheres noodle

Hunter posted this on Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

So there is no new cd coming out anymore....what a shame. It seems that Gorillaz abandoned their fans, this time permanently. And I love them so.

GeurillaGorilla posted this on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I havent been here since 2005, I;m just trying to catch up. I dont recall a movie unless Celebrety takedown was the movie. Never seen it for sale or I'd own it. Sorry I read up to page 4 i think.

German Shake posted this on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

The movie was never made. As far as catching up goes, phase 3 will start this autumn. Recording for the new album has begun this march.

GeurillaGorilla posted this on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I feel like I've missed out on alot of stuff, just hadnt had time to keep up with them.

TheBrainyOne posted this on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by GeurillaGorilla:
I feel like I've missed out on alot of stuff, just hadnt had time to keep up with them.

Because there's nothing much to keep up with anyway. Same over here, haven't been here for a long time. I'm more interested in Blur news.

Shiroi posted this on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Hey guys, am I late to the party?

GeurillaGorilla posted this on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Theres not much of a party. Infact I couldnt even remember what my name was on the "list"...