gorillaz.com :: View topic - What. Is. This.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - What. Is. This.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

P O S T S

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

You are so far behind, mate...

You don't deserve to be here.

quote:
Originally posted by ninja_monkee123:
Invader Zim was good.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
Yes, it's one of those give away questions like on a game show.

Let's meet our contestants for a moment and decide whom among these is jamie. If you get this right you might win one of our new blue vibrators, a gift from the most artistic of the world. I'd say we listen to them and then decide.

1."Everything in the world is good and pure."

2."I get in touch with my artistic side and feel the plane of existance run through me like water in the sand of time."

3."I don't give a @%!&6 about it."

Bob, I think I'll pick behind door number three. Yes I do believe that the art was made from Jaime and it's lovely.

Is Tim Delaghter behind Door 1? I think he is.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Figment posted this on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cyra:
You don't deserve to be here.
Oh, now I don't think it's something that we need to drive home to the person. I mean I'm really far behind and I don't feel out of place back here..
quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse:

Is Tim Delaghter behind Door 1? I think he is.
I'll try to figure out what prize you'll get. That's a little difficult to decide though in these circumstances.

I could find a couple of strangely robed choir people danceing around while they trip over some daisy's. I think I could find some of those.

Last edited by Figment on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

MaRia posted this on Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I remember seeing that when it first came out! I wasn't sure it was Jamie Hewlett's work or not - I figured that my Gorillaz obsession of the time was making me see things or something.

2-J posted this on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Well it came out before Gorillaz came out... sorry for being an a-hole.

MaRia posted this on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Your ahole-ness is forgiven. It was a while ago so my memory is rusty :')

yankeefan03 posted this on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Yea I think everyone has known this for awhile now.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
Yes, it's one of those give away questions like on a game show.

Let's meet our contestants for a moment and decide whom among these is jamie. If you get this right you might win one of our new blue vibrators, a gift from the most artistic of the world. I'd say we listen to them and then decide.

1."Everything in the world is good and pure."

2."I get in touch with my artistic side and feel the plane of existance run through me like water in the sand of time."

3."I don't give a @%!&6 about it."

Bob, I think I'll pick behind door number three. Yes I do believe that the art was made from Jaime and it's lovely.

Yeah.... whut we need right now iz moar butt candy!!1!!....