gorillaz.com :: View topic - Figment R. (Fanart)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Figment R. (Fanart)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

P O S T S

Figment posted this on Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwihead_92:
Nice job. keep it up biscuit head.I might be posting new pictures soon. Its about the Apearence of lu-lu t3h seal ;3

Mmmmm those are good, so I think I just shall. I just did a larger rendition of felix the cat with some acrylic paint, but where is my Camera? Maybe I have one of those mind camera thingymagic makers and I just close my eyes to send the art here. Yes, I believe that is the case.

But just for a standing by until the next gorillaz piece. I'll give you something different..

It's a conversation between me and darklight. I drew while we talked and did some pencil work to map out the direction of everything first..

x_nina_x posted this on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

That's very cool.. It reminds me of the covers of Muse albums Wink

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
quote:
Nice job. keep it up biscuit head.I might be posting new pictures soon. Its about the Apearence of lu-lu t3h seal ;3

Mmmmm those are good, so I think I just shall. I just did a larger rendition of felix the cat with some acrylic paint, but where is my Camera? Maybe I have one of those mind camera thingymagic makers and I just close my eyes to send the art here. Yes, I believe that is the case.

But just for a standing by until the next gorillaz piece. I'll give you something different..

It's a conversation between me and darklight. I drew while we talked and did some pencil work to map out the direction of everything first..

those are what your COnversations look like? o.o wierdz. hay Just posted some new art. gonna post new ones later go check it out Very Happy

kimono owls posted this on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Your stuff is fantastic, Figment. I especially enjoy your impressionistic pieces. It's good to see some art that is original but doesn't pertain to Gorillaz. That sounded terrible.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

It's all so very figmenty.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Figment posted this on Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh, well thank you nina, they do have a muse influence in there and a different abstract nature that I am unable to pinpoint.

quote:
those are what your COnversations look like? o.o wierdz. hay Just posted some new art. gonna post new ones later go check it out

I'll have to have tea with your characters. I think I shall and visiting your thread as well as others will be a part of journey today/tonight/yesterday.

quote:
Originally posted by kimono owls:
Your stuff is fantastic, Figment. I especially enjoy your impressionistic pieces. It's good to see some art that is original but doesn't pertain to Gorillaz. That sounded terrible.
Naw, I understood what you meant. The reason I don't always post Gorillaz is because it's good to add variety to a thread. I'm glad you like them(: and I also must one day see what you've painted. I myself tape and paint with simple brushes, to make circles and werid patterns.

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
It's all so very figmenty.
Mmmhmm, it's very much a fictional piece. It was a quite interesting coversation. I asked my friend to talk and while he talked I just drew the shapes in mind.

I know it's very strange that I haven't been here for long as the way it would have been, I do different art and I work for the figment art gallery so it's hard to place the large works here. Figments have technology problems at points and my biggest problem is just getting around to showing things.

She Wolf posted this on Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Beautiful as always my angel. Smile

DarKreature posted this on Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

woow amazing dude O:

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Damn, you're amazing. I love you man.

I want to see your penguins or icecaps or whatever. Call me, yo.

Figment posted this on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by She Wolf:
Beautiful as always my angel. Smile
Thank you my dear, I'm thinking of putting it into a show come the next Gallery season if they decide to let it happen.

Awww and thank you DarKreature, slowly but surely I'm doing more of those Charcoal works and I'm hopeing to show more when the time comes.

Yes my friend darkly, you shall see the penguin scape and such when I get the picture. Thanks everyone for stopping by my thread.

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I see some of your trademarks in your art, Figment. Yes indeed, very nice. I enoy the way you shade in things blue.

Mmm-hmm. I hope you keep drawing my friend, for sometimes it goes beyond reality itself.

Figment posted this on Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I know, a very shameless act in a place that is full of spam but I must do my part in sweeping it all away. Here, a link to a very strange place I've called home for a long time.
Portal

I see a cone in the road.