gorillaz.com :: View topic - Look at this CRAP (it's not even finished yet)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Look at this CRAP (it's not even finished yet)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

BREH DRAW ME!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!
I shall draw you in exchange. but you MUST present the goods FIRST
D:<

death666babe posted this on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

ok ok you whore ;p
psssh, I'd be happy to
um, ya know, when i have time D:

updatesssss

now with a nose!

day 2

day 3, with the camera being a bitch

day 4

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I liked the underpainting before you entirely painted it out, which is a retro look from the 1970's, I know. The lush, primitive Gauguinesque look is more current fashion but any way you look at it - well done.....

I can't help but think you at least looked at the Scott Anderson link I referenced to you a while back Wink .......

http://www.scottandersonnet.com/

death666babe posted this on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Everyone keeps saying that about the underpainting. Makes me think I should have left it under-developed D:
and I diiid look at it, and I thought I commented about something but, maybe I'm retarded and didn't, I dont know

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I like it Very Happy

death666babe posted this on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I started the rainbows
I'm such a sloooow painter TT_TT

Mr. Happy posted this on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

amazing o.o

did you draw that from imagination or copied from the comic?

very pretty.

i hate rabbits they always gotta be pissin on they selves.

death666babe posted this on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

the very first thing? copied from the comic, added swirlies in the background to make it not so boring

death666babe posted this on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

more crap
shіt I wont ever finish cuz im lazy

(being biased against arms lately...)

p.s., this one's based on the character's of the children's book series Pretty Freekin Scary

the zenith of my artistic ability

OMG FANGURL

German Shake posted this on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

As hard as I tried, I couldn't resist smiling on "rectum sempera". Razz

death666babe posted this on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

dirty harry potter jkes ftw Razz

death666babe posted this on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

still dont know how to properly use a scannerrrr

more crap

pretending i know how to use photoshop

death666babe posted this on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

A year later and I still havent finished that rainbow painting *shoots self*

death666babe posted this on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

im glad all the links broke because some of that stuff is painful to look at now
so instead look at this stuff:

pretending i can sew

paintings

drawings

(less blurry)

and for everything else i haven't included yet: http://fuckassupnigga.deviantart.com/

German Shake posted this on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Love the paintings!!!