gorillaz.com :: View topic - WHEN DID YOU JOIN THE FORUMS? AUGUST 2016 POST
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - WHEN DID YOU JOIN THE FORUMS? AUGUST 2016 POST

P O S T S

When did you join
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2010-XXXX
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Spongeman18 posted this on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

WHEN DID YOU JOIN THE FORUMS? AUGUST 2016 POST

*UPDATE POST WITH A POLL* Very Happy

It's been quite awhile since we've been here. I actually just stumbled back on the forums not even an hour ago cause of an old email I got from an inbox message. SO in short, if you could share the greatest memory from back when the forums were so full of life. What would it be? it could be friendships made, arguments had, or overall funny moments.

I'll leave it at that and hopefully one day someone will have stumbled across this place again and leave a reply.

Till then Cheers everyone.

-Spongeman18 Wink

BassEmUp posted this on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: WHEN DID YOU JOIN THE FORUMS? AUGUST 2016 POST

I remember at one point this guy asking if anyone could draw his band, gorillaz-style. He described each of the members and I went for it.

I do not know how to draw. That being said, it was a lot of fun!

ALSO the insane buildup and subsequent disappointment of the very first time Murdoc rose out of the hellhole.

Spongeman18 posted this on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: WHEN DID YOU JOIN THE FORUMS? AUGUST 2016 POST

quote:
Originally posted by BassEmUp:
I remember at one point this guy asking if anyone could draw his band, gorillaz-style. He described each of the members and I went for it.

I do not know how to draw. That being said, it was a lot of fun!

ALSO the insane buildup and subsequent disappointment of the very first time Murdoc rose out of the hellhole.

SOunds like quite the memory. Glad to have you come by this post and share. THANK YOU!

2-J posted this on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

illegitemate offspring

2-J posted this on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

lol

Erica posted this on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I joined the first day of sign ups =P
I am member #14

Echo posted this on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:

illegitemate offspring

Back when the world was new, and beautiful.

progamr567 posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

G o t d a m
10+ years. And I can't believe my sig is still around.

noodlefoo posted this on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

2005 for me.

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

2005 I believe

2-J posted this on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwihead_92:
2005 I believe

2006 actually.

You just couldn't resist trying to make out you've been on here a long time, could you?

Pale posted this on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Yeah like 2-J I'm not on the list. Joined in 2003...... Even a long time ago that was a long time ago.