gorillaz.com :: View topic - I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

Spongeman18 posted this on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I started on here back in 06...I remember i would hop into the forums to meet up with some really awesome friends I had back then. unfortunately I lost contact with them when I left this place. I haven't been back here since I think 09 or 10. going thru old posts I wonder 'did I say that?'' a lot

DJP3DRO posted this on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I don't remember making any of the posts in this thread.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

newbieandalwayswillbe posted this on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by KAR:
December 2004
Over a god damn decade.
And some of you probably still mistake me for KAI

Nah, was actually pondering what became of you the other day, believe it or not.

Pale posted this on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Registered user for 14 years.....

Surely that can't be true?

I should be a millionaire by now... I did everything that was expected of me! Oh wait. No I decided it wasn't worth the bother. Still I think in the universe where I did become rich I spent all the money digging down under an ancient country house to build a swimming pool and the whole thing collapsed and squished me flat. So it turned out ok.

Nesplayer posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pale:
Registered user for 14 years.....

Surely that can't be true?

I should be a millionaire by now... I did everything that was expected of me! Oh wait. No I decided it wasn't worth the bother. Still I think in the universe where I did become rich I spent all the money digging down under an ancient country house to build a swimming pool and the whole thing collapsed and squished me flat. So it turned out ok.

Come hang with all of us homie:

https://discordapp.com/channels/294339680709902338/294339680709902338

TELL THE INVISIBLE MAN TO FU CK OFF