gorillaz.com :: View topic - WHAT HAVE THEY DONE? ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The All New Message Board - WHAT HAVE THEY DONE? ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

P O S T S

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE? ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

[color=blue]What the hell has happened to this site? Wheres the old message board we all know and love? It's gone all blue and white! I don't like blue and white...*cries into hankie*. If anybody knows what is going on then PLEASE enlighten me on this subject before I die of grief.....[color=blue][/color][/color] Sad Sad Sad

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

Bowser Madius posted this on Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

OK, this is probably the 20th thread on this exact subject. They updated the messageboard because it's what some of us have been wanting. I can't explain the colour choice, other than the fact that it looks like this place is run by the Districtshire police that's working on the investigation. Hmm. So this is the new forums. Some of us think it's temporary until they return from Hollywood, mind you. Don't go nuts.

Akuma6666 posted this on Thu May 08, 2003 7:50 pm | Reply with quote

Oh fun!

Thisīs isnīt funny!
Hey guyīs waht have you done? Iīm realy terribele in English and happy, when I understand a thing, but know? What is that? I canīt follow you! fun this great and make itīs like it was!
Ok, I went to cinema. Bye
Akuma