gorillaz.com :: View topic - important facts for the "bands" succes i hope crea
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - important facts for the "bands" succes i hope crea

P O S T S

mgdawg951 posted this on Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

important facts for the "bands" succes i hope crea

Ok i just now read up on everything the Gorillaz are a stand for and i sorta knew they weren't real people all along, but anyway this is supposed to be about videos. I think they need to make there videos more complex they are all so simple and there definatly isnt enough russel in any videos. Russel a pimp and people need to see that. Have them all chillin or something it seems like the 4 are never together their a band and i think the videos need to tell a story about them. Just my opinion, i would like to hear yours. Gorillaz still rock though no matter if they are just a figment of my imagination.

St. Zombie posted this on Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: important facts for the "bands" succes i hope

quote:
Originally posted by mgdawg951:
Ok i just now read up on everything the Gorillaz are a stand for and i sorta knew they weren't real people all along, but anyway this is supposed to be about videos. I think they need to make there videos more complex they are all so simple and there definatly isnt enough russel in any videos. Russel a pimp and people need to see that. Have them all chillin or something it seems like the 4 are never together their a band and i think the videos need to tell a story about them. Just my opinion, i would like to hear yours. Gorillaz still rock though no matter if they are just a figment of my imagination.

Well I think Gorillaz is alredy a Succes with out your suggestion bro.
and they're videos rock