gorillaz.com :: View topic - Dare
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - Dare

P O S T S

Zubi posted this on Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Dare

They gonna give Dare on MTV2 Razz

2-J posted this on Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

moved to videos.

The Master Of Muppets posted this on Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

That's pretty cool. What day and what time?

Besides the Sunday Stew, I've always liked MTV 2 better than MTV. I mean, it plays Jackass, Celebrity Death Match, Beavis And Butthead, and others. Just another reason why I like it better. Very Happy

Zubi posted this on Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

On tusday,don't know the time

The Master Of Muppets posted this on Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Cool...thanks for the information.

I've seen the video about 3 times, already but I'm still going to watch it on Tuesday. Cool

Zubi posted this on Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I saw it twice.Ohhh,I can't wait for them to air it! Razz Twisted Evil