gorillaz.com :: View topic - DARE
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - DARE

P O S T S

Lord_Diablo posted this on Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

DARE

I just watched the video and i thought it was cool Laughing whos with me Question

g-foot posted this on Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

wow what a great one of a kind thread you got here Shocked how do you do it, how do you come up with stuff like this Question Question

sorry just felt like giving someone a little jazz Wink

Hunter posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: DARE

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Diablo:
I just watched the video and i thought it was cool Laughing whos with me Question

Hmmm.. Feel Good inc was better (in my own opinion). Dare is boring and it has too much of Noodle. The video was not nearly as meaningful as FeelGood Inc.
Atleast Dare is better than most of the stuff they show on MTV.

NoodleHarajyuku posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
*Raises hand* Over here.

Did Noodle grow older? Yeah she looks it. Because when I saw pictures of her from before, she looked more like a 10-11 year old. And she was. (-_-'ll') Anyway, now she looks like my age or older nowz. Like 14 or 15 ishy ish.

Oh wellz.

-Miyo-

Keybo posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hmmm.. Feel Good inc was better (in my own opinion). Dare is boring and it has too much of Noodle. The video was not nearly as meaningful as FeelGood Inc.
Atleast Dare is better than most of the stuff they show on MTV.[/quote]

Evil or Very Mad Too Much Noodle!!!!!???? Tooo much noodle!!!!??? How 'Dare' you! Noodle's far more uplifting than watching a miserable 2-D gripe and moan at a window. And who is he yearning after at that window?? Well Noodle of course, who has the smarts to be riding the windmill. And lets face it....she can really dance. Twisted Evil

St. Zombie posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Keybo:
Atleast Dare is better than most of the stuff they show on MTV.

Evil or Very Mad Too Much Noodle!!!!!???? Tooo much noodle!!!!??? How 'Dare' you! Noodle's far more uplifting than watching a miserable 2-D gripe and moan at a window. And who is he yearning after at that window?? Well Noodle of course, who has the smarts to be riding the windmill. And lets face it....she can really dance. Twisted Evil[/quote]
Hey dude calm Down thei just videos.

Guest posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:44 pm | Reply with quote

nej

Keybo posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yah???

Keybo posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hey dude calm Down thei just videos.[/quote]

HHmmm.....I am calm-calm like dead body not rising to become zombie, tho i am sad at not rising from the dead, but not nearly as sad as hearing somone say feel good inc is more "meaningful" than Dare. Will not suffer twonkies. Hunt them, kill them, roast with seasoning.....Yumm

St. Zombie posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Dude you're nuts
Cool

Keybo posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

[quote="Hunter"]

quote:

Hey Hunter?? From one killer to another.....do u like blueberries??

User posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:14 pm | Reply with quote

I think...

Well, I think that Feel Good Inc. is more interesting that Dare...

Yes, the animation is excellent as always, but... I don't know, just you have to make a comparision between Dare and another Gorillaz video, like Clint Eastwood: The video catches all the attention and even Clint Eastwood has a "story" if I can say it in that way. Dare not. It's just... Noodle dancing and a big singer head Razz The good part of Dare is Noodle like a teen... If I'm wrong... just remembering... Was Noodle 10 years old when Gorillaz started? That's the cool part of Dare; Teen Noodle!

TMVfreak posted this on Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

i liked it...i thought it was fun...though i wish 2D was in it a little more cause i just love him haha but i did like and and Noodle is defiently older and has spiffy dance moves!