gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the All New Message Board forum
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The All New Message Board - Welcome to the All New Message Board forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

DeadDamien posted this on Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

[Spam again. A page of it. And I vacuumed this thread this very morning. *sigh*]

2-J posted this on Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

It's getting silly Sad

Breeze posted this on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

signatures

Hi, I'm a 'Newbie', I've tried to load an image from image shack without any success. Could you help please? It says on one of the theads that there are people who will make you signature pics, I found one but it is well out of date, so I'm not sure if they'll answer.

I live on 'Windmill Hill', in the 'Isle of Avalon', posted first only a couple of days ago, no-ones talking to me, maybe because I said I live on 'Windmill Hill'. I'm a REAL person, in a real situation.....

Please point me in the direction of the people who can make signature
pics. Thank you.........Breeze.

Cleopatra posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Try the Sig Makers 2. They'll help. They just started up again. Or, just ask one of the people who have something in their sig. I suggest asking Dark Ashelin. She makes the best sigs on here.