gorillaz.com :: View topic - What is NOODLEBLAST?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - What is NOODLEBLAST?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

P O S T S

jmclarke69 posted this on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

noodleblast sucks

lari-ssa posted this on Mon May 08, 2006 4:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

ooh finally someone, that not say that she is death...

(i`m sorry for the bad english...)[/img]

lari-ssa posted this on Mon May 08, 2006 6:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Embarassed

Sand wich posted this on Mon May 08, 2006 6:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lari-ssa:
Embarassed

cuuuute^_^

lari-ssa posted this on Mon May 08, 2006 6:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Smile

JohannaG posted this on Sat May 13, 2006 1:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Is this about the El Manana video?
I wonder, too if Noodle dies in it or not.
But on the other side: which sence should that have if she dies in a video?
And another important question: where were the other Gorillaz?
@2_D: I like your Signature Very Happy (besides...many of here have cool signatures)

lari-ssa posted this on Sat May 13, 2006 5:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

yes it is, but i think that she isn`t dead...

Ren-Chan07 posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

no way that she is dead. She was way too much of an important character. They wouldnt want to kill off one of their members... Woulkd they?

Turtle posted this on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Don't quote me on this, but it's my personal belief that when an explosion such as the one Noodle was in the very center of at the end of the video would certainly result in her death. There is absolutely no possibility of her evading the explosion.

Ren-Chan07 posted this on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

i know that... But She's a supersoldier... ... Im just a dreamer... Crying or Very sad