gorillaz.com :: View topic - May we worship you?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - May we worship you?

P O S T S

Knadz posted this on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

May we worship you?

I want to start a fan club and stuff and I think I need you alls okay. So can we can we huh huh huh?
*puppy dog eye stare with evil toothy grin*

Fun, fun, twitch, twitch.

Monkey-see,Monkey-stew posted this on Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: May we worship you?

quote:
Originally posted by Knadz:
I want to start a fan club and stuff and I think I need you alls okay. So can we can we huh huh huh?
#

Why do u need their permission????? Just do it!!!!

†PoinkRaven† posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: May we worship you?

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey-see,Monkey-stew:
quote:
Originally posted by Knadz:
#

Why do u need their permission????? Just do it!!!!

lol true !

But I think Knadz mean a "official" fansite 8o

Visit muh website, or die: http://www.freewebs.com/poinkraven/

Gitzy posted this on Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

why? we've already got an official fan site...what's the point in having two? Its only going to be a big competition between the two sites, and then someone is going to get a moniter shoved up their behind. Now do we really want this to happen? I do, but then again, my karma...

†PoinkRaven† posted this on Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gitzy:
why? we've already got an official fan site...what's the point in having two? Its only going to be a big competition between the two sites, and then someone is going to get a moniter shoved up their behind. Now do we really want this to happen? I do, but then again, my karma...

People love to fight...
Well, like for that contests stuffs. I guess they will have sum fights between people. Like if Mister Sumeone win, They will be sum idiots who will be complain like "Blahblahblah its crap, I can do better, etc."
People don't like when they are one, and only one. If they are one. It need to be the best, even if they find the worst stuffs to be the best :B

Visit muh website, or die: http://www.freewebs.com/poinkraven/

Demonologist437 posted this on Thu May 19, 2005 5:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Did you have to use worship? I mean, strictly my opinion but still, I should know about some of the crazy shisnat people think is God but I tell you
a rock star? Come on now.

In Deo Confido
Auxilium meum a domino

Alexander posted this on Fri May 20, 2005 5:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

You may also worship me. (Yeah, I know, I'm really being generous.)

Shaitan posted this on Sun May 22, 2005 2:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

RFI!

Nah, I don't think any band is worthy of worship, or any God, or any thing.

Except me.

-Shai

Two Muffins In An Oven, One Turns To The Other And Says... "Hot In Here, Isn't It?" The Other One Says... "Aaagh! A Talking Muffin!"

Darth Twig posted this on Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

What about me? I'd like people to worship me too.

Probably not a great first impression, yeah? Hi, everyone. I am Darth Twig.

"Let's go do something stupid ."

The Asylum

Anne Droyde posted this on Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

What do yo think you are saying!?!?!?

"Then the Devil took [Jesus] to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in all their greatness. "All this I will give to you," the Devil said, "If you kneel down and worship me."
Then Jesus answered, "GO AWAY satan! THE SCRIPTURE SAYS, "[color=red]WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD AND SERVE ONLY HIM[/color]!"
-Matt 4:8-10

shin-akuma posted this on Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

R.I.P noodle!!

Lilly posted this on Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Twisted Evil
hey I'm new on the site
Could someone send me a few pics of noodle and 2D if you guys have a second.? Laughing
I'm doing this at work so i can't chat for long but props for the Holy Grail pic but the Meaning of life is pretty great tooo.
And by the way Shaitan did you read any Dune books by any chance? Wink
My email is sane222@yahoo.com
PLease help and is anyone here from Canada? Razz

yabbet90 posted this on Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gitzy:

You are the type of person that makes my day.
I gonna give you something, its a surprise.
*Holds out luke-warm Hot Pocket*
I've been saving that, you better enjoy it.

ENJOY!

Ramen posted this on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

yeah yeah start the fanclub, but you better not have your hopes up for it being official..

Fascist_Didsy posted this on Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

im in it b4 it was even thought of...yeah...