gorillaz.com :: View topic - N00BS GUIDE TO THE FORUMS
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - N00BS GUIDE TO THE FORUMS

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

P O S T S

Was This Guide Helpful To You?
Yes, its very nice.
65%
 65%  [ 134 ]
Its OK, needs some more stuff.
16%
 16%  [ 34 ]
No, it needs improvement.
18%
 18%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 205

bassist posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Meh the whole internet being serious buisness is just another fad to make everyone feel smart...

Lord Tazer posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassist:
Meh the whole internet being serious buisness is just another fad to make everyone feel smart...

I would like you to say that to my face. I would beat you down. That isn't a fad.

SOAP is a fad. So is SOAT.

bassist posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

It is I think I would know i've seen enough fads Neutral

bassman posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Bassist, you're just too dumb to realise that all off "The internet is serious business" is a sort of...satirical look on how people take the internet too seriously.

bassist posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yes I am dumb and I need to die a painful death so I can solve everyones problems...

2-d2.0 posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Bassman, I still stand by my statement made when this was moved to this sub-forum, this is the wrong forum to put your uber thread in. People don't look at this, they move on straight away into general chit-chat. It is sad, cos this teaches them how not to act like great heads.

I have another rule, if you like, "Don't attention whore".

Lord Tazer posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

And put next to it..."Don't do a Cyra."

bassman posted this on Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassist:
Yes I am dumb and I need to die a painful death so I can solve everyones problems...

Ok, that was just wierd and too teenagerish, so I'm not going to give a direct response to that.

bassist posted this on Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Ya...I have no idea why I typed that Meh I was bored.......

bill the ripper posted this on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: N00BS GUIDE TO THE FORUMS

quote:
Originally posted by bassman:

6. Every Gorillaz Song Is good except for like Hip Albatross

No. Nonononono.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

Breeze posted this on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm new here.....why did you remove my hello thread and not anyone elses?

bassman posted this on Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Politics which have been discussed over and over again are NOT COOL.

Breeze posted this on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:

Not with me it hasn't. I still havn't been told Why my thread was removed.
Not that it's your problem, it isn't. sorry.

Lord Tazer posted this on Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Breeze:
quote:

Not with me it hasn't. I still havn't been told Why my thread was removed.
Not that it's your problem, it isn't. sorry.

It has, 7 times. But apparently you need a Mod to tell you exactly the same thing.

bassman posted this on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Now you're just being selfish, breeze.

Selfish and whiney.