gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the Their Music Forum UPDATE: NO REQUEST THREADS
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Their Music - Welcome to the Their Music Forum UPDATE: NO REQUEST THREADS

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

2-J posted this on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Welcome to the Their Music Forum UPDATE: NO REQUEST THREADS

This is a forum for talking about all topics related to the music of the Gorillaz.

Any off-topic posts will be moved to appropriate sections.

*** ADMIN UPDATE ***
Any requests for downloads will be removed, repeat offenders will be banned

Thanks from the Mods.

Last edited by 2-J on Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahaka posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Re: Welcome to the Their Music Forum - please read

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
This is a forum for talking about all topics related to the music of the Gorillaz.

Thanks from the Mods.

i know this is totally of the question but was happening to the "graduates chat"? Wink

wert2004 posted this on Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

kids with guns

i love the song kids with guns from demon days its well kl

manager of feel good inc posted this on Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

strange music

i honestly am crazed bout their music but i always wonder if people in real life arent the exact same gorillaz then....i dont know how to put it uhhh ok so who plays the instruments and has the actual people shown themselves publicly as the people from the gorillaz ever? go to profile and email me if u know nething bout this or anything not known!

Stu-Pit posted this on Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I am a nice one

My password was GoRiLLaZ for 1 year

Wicked Sushi posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Stupit, change your sig dude...it's kinda big, don't you think?

Wicked Sushi's MySpace

Keybo posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Sushi:
Stupit, change your sig dude...it's kinda big, don't you think?

I second the stupidity! Do u have a small thingy???

eji posted this on Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

In general, what are they? what's the history of the characters? how did they form?

hop along27 posted this on Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

yeah, and do tehy go on tour or anything?

i tought your girlfriend that thing you like

banana....(reaps u) posted this on Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:

Thanks from the Mods.
Ha! Ha! This rules page sucks! The 1 in General Chit Chat has like 16 pages thanks mainly to me!!!!!

2-d2.0 posted this on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by banana....(reaps u):
quote:

Thanks from the Mods.
Ha! Ha! This rules page sucks! The 1 in General Chit Chat has like 16 pages thanks mainly to me!!!!!

*clasp*

Toost posted this on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hello Beasty!

Dahaka posted this on Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Toost:

ditto..err wtf you meant by clasp 2.0??

twopoint0 posted this on Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Dahaka posted this on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

hug