gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to The Band Forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Welcome to The Band Forum - please read

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S

2-J posted this on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Welcome to The Band Forum - please read

This is a forum for talking about all topics related to the Gorillaz band! Latest happenings, favourite members, it's all here...

Any off-topic posts will be moved to appropriate sections.

Thanks from the Mods.

Dahaka posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

507 peeps visit and i da onyl one who says sumin! yippi ka yay!

2Dthebluehairedman posted this on Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

you not anymore Twisted Evil muhhahhaa Very Happy

2Dthebluehairedman posted this on Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2Dthebluehairedman:

i think i need to practise my evil laugh Confused

Dahaka posted this on Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2Dthebluehairedman:

oh yes im the last person WAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAMUHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHHAHATETETETHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA times infinty..beat that!

manager of feel good inc posted this on Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

i dont get it

ive read alot about the gorillaz trying to figure stuff out and it just got me more confused. people are them but not the actual gorillaz? if they arent really the cartoon characters weve all come to enjoy then who plays the instruments? i think my email is shown so please if u have answers of any kind please send them to me!!!!!!!! Confused Question

Jonny posted this on Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

go on gorillaz-unoficial, it tells you on that

Dahaka posted this on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny:
go on gorillaz-unoficial, it tells you on that

yippi ka screwy!

2D_is_Love posted this on Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I <3 this section.

Dahaka posted this on Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2D_is_Love:
I <3 this section.

i <3 you

2D_is_Love posted this on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

-__-'

banana....(reaps u) posted this on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2D_is_Love:
-__-'
*walks in, sees 2d is love's Peter Griffin sig, and walks back out*

Pie... posted this on Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i like family guy! i like stewie best .....not just because of his name!

I Love Shetland Ponies!

twopoint0 posted this on Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Peter is my fav, he is stupid and funny.

2-d2.0 posted this on Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

oh great