gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to The Band Forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Welcome to The Band Forum - please read

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S

dmarteng posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

U.K. really.

Check out http://www.gorillaz-unofficial.com/ It has a lot of great information.

I have adopted Aku_RokuLove

222dog posted this on Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Your Info

Very Happy Thanks I had someone say Las Vegas!@?

Ensazer posted this on Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I can see where you went wrong. Gorillaz are apparently performing in Las Vegas not long from now.

2Dyay posted this on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

no great? wow... i cant wait sounds kewl! yayayayayay!!!!!!!!
does anyone kno if they are gonna release a new album? cause ive heard mixed things about it... Confused Confused Confused
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Doni posted this on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2Dyay:
no great? wow... i cant wait sounds kewl! yayayayayay!!!!!!!!
does anyone kno if they are gonna release a new album? cause ive heard mixed things about it... Confused Confused Confused
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

They're planning on not making a new one. But who knows? If they regroup in a few years, there might be significant events to sing about.

Novel idea posted this on Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

At this point, nothing about the gorillaz future is certain... nothing. Damon can make an official press release and it still wouldn't mean much.

2Dyay posted this on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

even if they dont make a new album do ya think they will just make alot of the other songs into music videos? ive also been wondering if they really are gonna make a gorillaz movie... not like celebraty tskr down ohase one been a movie movie? with the beginnings and ends of the band members? like how they got together what life wuz like from then on? Confused Confused Confused

dmarteng posted this on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2Dyay:
even if they dont make a new album do ya think they will just make alot of the other songs into music videos? ive also been wondering if they really are gonna make a gorillaz movie... not like celebraty tskr down ohase one been a movie movie? with the beginnings and ends of the band members? like how they got together what life wuz like from then on? Confused Confused Confused
No. Yes. Hard to say. Already been covered with the official bios.

I have adopted Aku_RokuLove

2Dyay posted this on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yeah i kno its been written out on official bios but wouldnt u wanna see it happen? yeh kno wut i mean right? Confused

2Dyay posted this on Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

its been a whole month and knoone has answered my question, come on cut me some slack! Sad

2Dyay posted this on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

srry im being noobish again, but yet again its been anoth fuging month and no one has replied.......................... =_= this sux

pandemonia posted this on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

there is something called the edit button, so instead of posting a new thing, go to edit, go to the end of your last post, hit enter twice, and type something else.

Gaby posted this on Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

first time I read the whole thing...that was hard

ani posted this on Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

my hubby did the churchill turf mohican

i am saying no more than that cos it is true! and it is on the site, i am proud of him, it was on a cannabis day protest and he planted loads of seeds, banksy ripped it off lol, yes my husband did the turf on churchhills head! chers for the extra tune, ani, xx

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Tear it UP! Laughing ........