gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the Kong happenings forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Welcome to the Kong happenings forum - please read

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S

Me and Noodle! posted this on Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

search for a star room?do you mean the auditions room? Question

Iconista posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yes, the one where you can watch all the videos and see the images.

Me and Noodle! posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

and 2-d is in his room and inside the cinema?

Deathin posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yes, and the auditions room. Only the room one is real, the others have been there for years.

Me and Noodle! posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

room 1?do you mean like one of those hidden rooms that dont let you in?how do you get in there anyway? Rolling Eyes

Deathin posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

No, only the 2-D in 2-D's room is real. And you can't get in the locked rooms. (Obviously, that's why they're locked.)

Me and Noodle! posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Confused i honestly dont know what noodle used to carry on her head.

Deathin posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

It was an mp3 helmet. Fairly advanced technology in the fact that you still hear when you take it off.

=DS= posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: cambia lo q lees en este post con el poder d tu mente

quote:
Originally posted by YesterdaysToday:
quote:
Originally posted by =DS=:
puffy amiyumi y gorillaz en bellas artes 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

um.... what the fu- *gets beeped off by forum modurators*

um.... what the fu- gets beeped off by forum modurators never

Noodle-2d-go-me_yay posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

can som1 tell me wear the crowbar is? i diddnt want to start a new thred, but was too lazy to find if a thread was already made about this.(which there probably was) so i asked here sorry. now where is it?????

shay86 posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Noodle-2d-go-me_yay:
can som1 tell me wear the crowbar is? i diddnt want to start a new thred, but was too lazy to find if a thread was already made about this.(which there probably was) so i asked here sorry. now where is it?????

theres about 500 threads on just the crowbar...

got to http://www.gorillaz.com/demondays

put the cd into the drive on the screen and it will say error you need to find a word

like 3rd page 5th word

repeat until you get to page 1 word 1 its gorillaz
and you should get the crowbar Wink

Noodle-2d-go-me_yay posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

thanks

Me and Noodle! posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

what do you do after you get stuck outside in the old kong stuios?

shay86 posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: kong happenings

quote:
Originally posted by Me and Noodle!:
what do you do after you get stuck outside in the old kong stuios?

nothing youre stuck

Me and Noodle! posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

what do you get if you win the mahgong game and where do you go to find the Murdoc doll and crowbar for the kitchen cupboard?