gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the Kong happenings forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Welcome to the Kong happenings forum - please read

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

P O S T S

shay86 posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: kong happenings

quote:
Originally posted by Me and Noodle!:
what do you get if you win the mahgong game and where do you go to find the Murdoc doll and crowbar for the kitchen cupboard?

there is no murdoc doll anymore and i answered the crowbar question a few posts up if you have anymore questions just pm me

Me and Noodle! posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:22 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT DO DO AT THE PIPES?

shay86 posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:

the ones in the landfill???
you are supposed to play them perfectly and you'll get happy landfill but its almost impossible

Me and Noodle! posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

what do you do with the chains you get from the cupboard that is lies on the kitchen floor?!

shay86 posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
what do you do with the chains you get from the cupboard that is lies on the kitchen floor?!

the only thing to do is to put them back on the cupboard other than that they stay in your inventory

YesterdaysToday posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-DsBABIESmama:
quote:

the ones in the landfill???
you are supposed to play them perfectly and you'll get happy landfill but its almost impossible
impossible? i think not. i have done it many times, i just had to listen to happy landfill 2 times over and figure out what tune each pipe makes, then i got it. not perfect, but ya. still listenable.

viol8r posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

HOLY HELL!!! MODS, HELP!!! some moron is completely filling up the board with a hundred topics of spam Crying or Very sad

Me and Noodle! posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

kong happenings

so.. whats the plastic cup for?

Breeze posted this on Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Iconista:
Yes, the one where you can watch all the videos and see the images.

The 'Video's' = the 'merchandice.'

'And many follow pernicious ways, by reason of whom, the way of truth is evil spoken of, and they, through the ways of covetousness, with feigned words, make merchandise, whose 'judgement' of a long time lingereth not, whose 'damnation' slumbereth not, for whom the mists of darkness is for eternity.

From the 'holy' scriptures.
(P.2.2.)

turdflogger posted this on Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: Our Toys Have Arrived

quote:
Originally posted by Jokerfest:
Hey um...something for me in Kong Studios, and it's that one video our toys have arrived. Everytime I click on it nothing happens. I still haven't seen that video.

same problem!

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i've got that downloaded in my comp. can't remember where i found it. some vague site, out in the nether regions of cyber space. wonderful. Very Happy