gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the New Around Here? forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - Welcome to the New Around Here? forum - please read

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

P O S T S

2-J posted this on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Welcome to the New Around Here? forum - please read

This is a forum for introducing yourself to the community, asking questions about the forums and what to do if you're new, learning the rules, and so on.

Any off-topic posts will be moved to appropriate sections.

Thanks from the Mods.

(BritIsh SniPeR} posted this on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

ahh, this is all very professional. nice one.

Rosalinda posted this on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

2-J, did you ever know that you're my heeeee-rooooooo? Laughing

Tab with a T posted this on Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Thank goodness for Moderators! You guys rock...hey, how much experience do you have to have before you can become a moderator? Hehe...just a question...I'd love to be a moderator someday...

Find me hanging around at http://staticfactory.deviantart.com

delirium posted this on Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I b new

not sure if anyone really checks the 'new people posts' out.. but this be my first anyway.. used to come to the gorillaz website a long time ago n met sum.. umm.. interestin ppl in the chatrooms.. dun think there is a chatroom on the site anymore but the forums r just as good.. the point to this message.. im not too sure.. but hello to everyone anyway Shocked

The British Sushi posted this on Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

This is excellent! Thanks to Mike the Zombie and the new mods! Three cheers, eh? Hip-hip...

Crawleyy posted this on Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

2-J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes! Congratulations! Professional moderator!!!!!!!!! Razz Cool

tweak37 posted this on Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:01 pm | Reply with quote

uuuhhh . . . i don't get this . ..

uuuuuhhh . . . . . what's going on?? Embarassed

tweak37 posted this on Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:02 pm | Reply with quote

nevermind . . .

nevermind . .. i'm just gonna...go
bye!! : Surprised

kid fresh posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:46 am | Reply with quote

i'm comin' at ya from the states. now alot people don't like america. just because we are better than you doesn't mean we can't get along. Twisted Evil
no but seriously... america is full of massively ignorant red necks, i'm asking the gorillaz to save me. feel good inc is a heady song

DarkSakura posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Um. Right. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, glad to see things off to a proper fresh start here! The changes should be...refreshing! I know with the group selected, there's no way this board can ever fall into its previous condition.

k frizle posted this on Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:34 pm | Reply with quote

on a route obscure and lonely
i'm haunted by ill angels only
passing by life in an eternal limbo
while sanity's on the go
i live, think, and f$uck my way through
and i listen to gorillaz when i got nothin' to do

The Hatter posted this on Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quite right good sir

quote:
Originally posted by k frizle:
on a route obscure and lonely
i'm haunted by ill angels only
passing by life in an eternal limbo
while sanity's on the go
i live, think, and f$uck my way through
and i listen to gorillaz when i got nothin' to do

splendidly done hee hee

maxgorillaz69 posted this on Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Man , that's poetic Surprised Mr. Green

k frizle posted this on Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:45 pm | Reply with quote

you like me you! you really like Sad