gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the New Around Here? forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - Welcome to the New Around Here? forum - please read

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

P O S T S

Spearsfan posted this on Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Hi

Hi! Im new here! I love all the Gorillaz music and videos! Hope to be friends with some of you guys!

markvsreflux posted this on Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yeah i absolutely love the Gorillaz videos! Especialy the El Manana video clip

Zeus_2D posted this on Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hi

Hi, I'm french, and a Gorillaz Addict O_o, I love all that has a relationship with Gorillaz :]

(sorry but I speak a little english :p )

pandemonia posted this on Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hello. as long as we can understand what you say, you'll get through.

Zeus_2D posted this on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Huhuh, okay Wink

lynzjm posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

newbie....be gentle

hey all, hmm how best to introduce myself.

Ok I've loved Gorillaz since they very first came out and everyone I knew said they wouldnt work, how wrong they were. Favourite song is from their first album and those who know it will recognise it if I say "shoeshine". Liking the site, looking very funky, hope everyones good, look forward to chatting to you and scaring you all with my wacky talk (promise I'm not on meds, although several people have inquired whether this is the case, I can assure you this is just me and just be thankful you dont have to live near me)

Lynz x

lynzjm posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

and oooh swearingness

...at my crappy signature picture not working *huff*

DrakeTheRocker posted this on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

hallo...

I am Drake....hallo....I love Gorillaz...I just got this account...i'm Very Happy now because I used to just go on the site...ISH FUN!! I can't wait to look at the other folders...

rusticolus posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hallo.
im rusti, and im canadian. nice t'meet yeh.

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hi i'm spyder, i'm an aussie. G'DAY

Sir Drums posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

hello, I'm new to he fourm but i've know of the Gorillaz sence they came out but i idnt think much of 'em, one day i was bored and going threw channels and i happened to see a concert of the Gorillaz and now i'm hocked.

brianneXbanana posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Drums:
hello, I'm new to he fourm but i've know of the Gorillaz sence they came out but i idnt think much of 'em, one day i was bored and going threw channels and i happened to see a concert of the Gorillaz and now i'm hocked.

HAH welcomewelcome to a gorillaz-obsessed world. =D

it's fun, trust me.

LilSnoopyGirl posted this on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I'm NEW !!

I'm new . So hi. If anyone is from america, Holla! Razz

Doni posted this on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: I'm NEW !!

quote:
Originally posted by LilSnoopyGirl:
I'm new . So hi. If anyone is from america, Holla! Razz

Welcome, I hope you have good time.

Breeze posted this on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm new here, why did you remove my hello thread?