gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to General chit-chat - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - Welcome to General chit-chat - please read

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163  Next

P O S T S

2-J posted this on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Welcome to General chit-chat - please read

This is a forum for talking about all topics that don't fit into any of the other forums on this board! So before you post a new topic here, make sure that it doesn't fit into one of the other forums!

Any topics that fit into any of the other sections will be moved to those sections.

Thanks from the Mods.

Last edited by 2-J on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Xombie Puma posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I heart you 2-J!

Sand wich posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

yes

GiUzY posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

oki doky

Ho-Masubi posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

how long untill the mass bannings?

SCREW YOU AND YOUR HOPE

GiUzY posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Rolling Eyes

whatsthatsmell? posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

yah sounds good to me.

Raziel posted this on Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

There won't be bass mannings, but things will be more tidy around here, and spammers will sure as hell not have their way anymore.

maxgorillaz69 posted this on Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

question

Weel i'm kinda new in the big fanclub of gorillaz and i keep finding these things about Damon Albarn.
What is his connection to gorillaz ???
Confused

nighthawk posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

kool the mods are here, i took two days off because of the heat. Its great to see Mods around here. Very Happy Very Happy

agent-_- posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: question

quote:
Originally posted by maxgorillaz69:
Weel i'm kinda new in the big fanclub of gorillaz and i keep finding these things about Damon Albarn.
Confused

Laughing
Damon Albarn is the singer of the gorillaz... He and Jamie founded this band
:p

(don't we have a :p smiley?)

cyzian posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: question

quote:
Originally posted by agent-_-:
quote:
Confused

Laughing
Damon Albarn is the singer of the gorillaz... He and Jamie founded this band
:p

(don't we have a :p smiley?)

we do Razz Razz Razz Razz

maxgorillaz69 posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

damon

So he's "the real 2D" Surprised .
I thought he was the lead singer of blur Razz

bassman posted this on Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: damon

quote:
So he's "the real 2D" Surprised .
I thought he was the lead singer of blur Razz

although this is a bit offtopic:

Damon and jamie are the real masterminds behind gorillaz.

Damon does sing in studo tracks for gorillaz. But it has been said (haruka interview) that nelson de freitas does the live vocals.

and Damon is still the frontman for blur, always was.

maxgorillaz69 posted this on Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

damon

I see .
Now at last i know who he is . Smile