gorillaz.com :: View topic - Frequently Asked Questions
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - Frequently Asked Questions

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

P O S T S

19_2000 posted this on Tue May 30, 2006 10:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

ok i dont know wherther this has been asked or not and i'm not quite sure where i ask it but what the hell is up with the el manana clip is noodle really dead or what??

The Swagga posted this on Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

No she isn't dead.

fhqwhgads posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

stunt double, cha

Noodle-2d-go-me_yay posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

hey, does any one know where the crow bar is to open that cubboard?

Hipton posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

That should be in Kong Happenings. Go search there. Do not make a new topic. Thousands of them have been made.

shay86 posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hipton:
That should be in Kong Happenings. Go search there. Do not make a new topic. Thousands of them have been made.

wow there are a lot of new people that are coming in that have a brain to them. I thank you for not acting like a noob Wink

Hipton posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Time to test out my Scarecrow impression. "I have a brain!" See? It's good isn't it? And it was also totally random and thoughtless of me, so I'm going to stand in the corner...

shay86 posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hipton:
Time to test out my Scarecrow impression. "I have a brain!" See? It's good isn't it? And it was also totally random and thoughtless of me, so I'm going to stand in the corner...

sarcatstic too!!!
you should fit in just fine around here Wink

Hipton posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Well thanks for that. I feel welcome already.

gorillazfan7759 posted this on Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

do jamie and damon read the threads

DrakeTheRocker posted this on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

okey!

Well, that answers all my questions! Thanx for makin' this!.....I wanna be on when the band comes on... Very Happy The emergency exit part was funny...Thanks again for answering mi query!!

bill the ripper posted this on Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillazfan7759:
do jamie and damon read the threads

Of course. They read all the thousands of posts made every day. They also have secret accounts on which they can post in a cabalistic silence. Then they relay everything they learn to an underground society of lizardmen.

Sorry, no.

P.S. Bassman is Jamie. If you ever see him around, be sure to tell him how much you loved his Beat13 work.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

Breeze posted this on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm new here, why did they remove my hello thread but no-one elses?

Lord Tazer posted this on Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Breeze:
I'm new here

Little lying bitch.