gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to the Hardware forum - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Welcome to the Hardware forum - please read

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

2-J posted this on Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Welcome to the Hardware forum - please read

This is a forum for talking about any Gorillaz releases... CDs, DVDs,.. and of course vinyl, cassettes, minidiscs, etc, as well!

Any off-topic posts will be moved to appropriate sections.

Thanks from the Mods.

gruvjuce posted this on Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:21 pm | Reply with quote

copy controlled???

I just purchased Demon Days - Great CD!!!
Except... it's copy controlled? I listen to most of my music on my ipod which means I'm going to have to illegally download it. I'm really not thrilled about that but at least I know to never invest in a Gorillaz CD again.
- Losing another fan. Evil or Very Mad

Guest posted this on Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:47 am | Reply with quote

Re: copy controlled???

quote:
Originally posted by gruvjuce:
I just purchased Demon Days - Great CD!!!
Except... it's copy controlled? I listen to most of my music on my ipod which means I'm going to have to illegally download it. I'm really not thrilled about that but at least I know to never invest in a Gorillaz CD again.
- Losing another fan. Evil or Very Mad

Hmm, I have also purchased Demon Days and I can copy it for my MP3-Player without any problems. Maybe because it's the german version...?

agent-_- posted this on Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

well,

CD = copy controlled
CD+DVD = NOT copy controlled...

very weird :p

Still Tokin posted this on Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

sh!t! talkers.. yes there Copyright protected but you can rip it of the cd...pss people these days

Last edited by Still Tokin on Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahaka posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Still Tokin:
great talkers.. yes there Copyright protected but you can rip it of the cd...pss people these days

i second that!

Still Tokin posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

why..thank u

Dahaka posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Still Tokin:
why..thank u

ur welcome

Guest posted this on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:34 pm | Reply with quote

where the hell can i get a f*#%ing DvD

German Shake posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

agent-_-, that's not right! I donno about the normal versions here in Germany, but the limited Demon Days here is definitely copy-protected!

Additionally, German Feel Good Inc. is copy protected. It hasn't got a sticker which would mark it as such, but the English one has! Very weird. Even weirder is that Demon Days Limited comes with a sticker, like the English one!

Gremlin posted this on Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

what the hell are you talking about germanshake?
I bought my feel good inc cd here in Germany, and it has got a copy controlled sign on it, stop acting like you always know everything about Gorillaz....here's the proof:

[URL=http://imageshack.us] [/URL]

Dahaka posted this on Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin:
I bought my feel good inc cd here in Germany, and it has got a copy controlled sign on it, stop acting like you always know everything about Gorillaz....here's the proof:

ooh a german cat fight...cant wait....

Still Tokin posted this on Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

[quote="Dahaka"]

quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin:

U R A tosser

Nate Dogg posted this on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:46 pm | Reply with quote

How to loose a fan base

I have also fallen foul of the dreaded copyrighted CD.... Amazing how one band can seem so cool on one hand can be so fkin stupid on the other. This isn't really meant to be a dig at the Gorillaz, but if you value your name and your music, I suggest you have a chat with Capitol Music before they make you look like a bunch of muppets.

In the mean time my rage fuelled frenzy has managed to get hold of a piece of software called replay music (http://www.replay-video.com/replay-music/index.php)

This means you can rip the tracks direct from the CD .... I'VE JUST BOUGHT !!!!!

Funny really all I wanted to do is listen to the album.... instead i've done anything but, and made sure everyone i talk too knows not to buy it. From enjoying to destroying Twisted Evil

dirty girl posted this on Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:59 pm | Reply with quote

2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2dd2d2d2d2d2d2d2dd2d2d2d2d2d2d2dd2d2

my granma finally got me the the gorillaz cd i was soooo
excited she got it for me. but 2d is sooooooooooooosoooooooooooooooso
hottttttttt i want to have sex with him so bad and am a hor and slut
so 2d and murdoc you want some come get some because i coddoms
not used so come dirty boyz. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil