gorillaz.com :: View topic - Frequent Band Questions-Read first!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Frequent Band Questions-Read first!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S

pkhater posted this on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

wtf?

wut the heck does D.A.H.O.G or wutever mean? :?:

pkhater posted this on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

oops

i mean P.A.H.O.G. but i'm still cool right, am i right? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) or am i dr. evil? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: muahahahaha!

Beau Chaotica posted this on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Guys...Del the Funkee Homosapien is infact the soul of one of Russel's old schoolfriends, who was killed in a random drive-by shooting, and is one of many souls to inhabit Russ' head.

Beau Chaotica posted this on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I just thought 'yall might like to know that...heh...*ahem*...

Fades away into a corner...

shippouwar posted this on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I have working e-mail addresses of both 2D and Russel... 0.o;

bassman posted this on Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: so.....

quote:
Originally posted by pkhater:
I'm to lazy to read so what is happening right now? Also does anyone know where eyou can find REAL pics of the people? Cool Cool Cool Cool

www.gorillaz-unofficial.com/realpeople.htm

Gh0st posted this on Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Updated the FAQ with info about the status of the Gorillaz movie since it seems to come up often:

Q: I found this page on IMDB.com or some obscure non-press affiliated site that says a Gorillaz movie is in production. Is this true?

A: At the moment, that does not seem to be the case. The Gorillaz did indeed have plans to make a feature film, but this has been put on the shelf for now due to problems finding a studio that will faithfully produce the film. What remains of the effort can be seen in much of the Phase 2 material, including the Demon Days album, which was to be the film's soundtrack. They may still make a movie, but it's best to wait for info from a better source, if not the band themselves.

Shiloh_Ackaven posted this on Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

this really hasn't much to do with anything... but i was wondering... does anyone know what Murdoc's tatoo on his back above his ass actually says? lol it's hard to read...

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m013if.jpg

Beatrice posted this on Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

It says HELIOS.

Shiloh_Ackaven posted this on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

lol oh that makes sense ^^ that is kinda fruity LOL

~2Dluvr~ posted this on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

What the hell does that mean?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought 2D was short for 2 Die for.

JigglingJelly posted this on Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

"Helios" is the sun god in Roman and/or Greek Mythology. I don't really understand why Murdoc had it tatooed to his butt...

2-D rocks posted this on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

umm mabey he tolled the tatto guy to tatto somethin but the guy wa drunk and put somethin wrong? Question Confused

Bigcat13579 posted this on Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Band People

Noodle,How come in some videos,you guys have eyes,and in some videos,you guys dont?Please reply.

Change-Up posted this on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Mm, so if I post here, and I'm lucky, one of the members will answer me? That'd rock. I'm not sure what to ask though. Confused