gorillaz.com :: View topic - Demon Days Downloads Support
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Demon Days Downloads Support

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

P O S T S
  Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Demon Days Downloads Support

Hello,
we are pleased to say the downloads are back up and better then ever.

If you are still experiencing problems post them here. Please check through first. Repeated or off topic posts to this topic will be removed.

Thanks,
modTest.

hound666 posted this on Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:56 pm | Reply with quote

Where are the downloads? and is there a patch that will allow me to play the cd I bought? see post 'Demon Days wont play'

HOLLYWOOD posted this on Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

u said there will bea bonus item for us as a peace offering !! where is it ?? Twisted Evil

Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hi,
I've sent an email asking about the American copy protection a few people are having problems with and I'll let you know what the reply is (I'm guessing they might say to check you have the latest windows media player).

The Demon Days downloads can be found in the 1st floor kitchen once you have verified you have the DVD here http://www.gorillaz.com/demondays/ .

Don't worry, there will be an extra item arround about the time of the Dare release for you Razz I'll make sure I post futher details here

Guest posted this on Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:56 pm | Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by modTest:

Don't worry, there will be an extra item arround about the time of the Dare release for you Razz I'll make sure I post futher details here

muahahahaaaaa i will be watching this topic..gotta get that extra thingy..and wanted also to say thanx for fixing the site i got my wallpapers/screensavers/happy landfill smoothly Wink

*any chance i can buy the track "happy landfill" in 320kbps mp3 ?? i would love ot have it in highest quality heheh Exclamation Question

2-J posted this on Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]

quote:

*any chance i can buy the track "happy landfill" in 320kbps mp3 ?? i would love ot have it in highest quality heheh Exclamation Question

Haha, that'd be sweet..

higginchicken333 posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:36 am | Reply with quote

DVD problem

[color=red]I have very big problem [/color], I can't get it to read my DVD. I put it in wait 10 sec. and drag the disc to the tray. It goes in and then it says that I have to put in a word from the booklet. I put in a word on the page and it says try again. How do we count the words? is it only the lyrics or does it include the text to the right too?! Iwould really like to know, so could you e-mail the answer to me at higginchicken2000@yahoo.com . THANX Sad Wink

Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

When asked to type a word in please count the words as you would read them. Count through the left paragraph first.

Thanks,
modTest.

Dahaka posted this on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

wtf us on of a rrrrrrrrr you deletd my post again!!!!!!!!1

apathypuff posted this on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:16 pm | Reply with quote

CD/DVD help!

I'm having a great deal of trouble accessing the DVD. I managed to access the "secret web link" (but not get the thing to read the dvd directly) and use the crowbar to open the kitchen, and download Happy Landfill. That much is ok, if not needlessly complicated.

However, upon insertion, I get an error message when I try to play the DVD, which I assume is how you download the other track. It doesn't even say what file extension I'm missing to run it. "Exploring" the dvd showed the regular stuff...BUPs, IFOs, and the like. There's mention of a flash file, but I think that's already in order.

Thank you in advance. Crying or Very sad

apathypuff posted this on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:19 pm | Reply with quote

another quick question

Also, is there a way to access the DARE video without registering for the mailing list?

Noodle4ever posted this on Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Re: another quick question

quote:
Originally posted by apathypuff:
Also, is there a way to access the DARE video without registering for the mailing list?

Now it is.

Dahaka posted this on Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Re: Demon Days Downloads Support

quote:
Hello,
we are pleased to say the downloads are back up and better then ever.

If you are still experiencing problems post them here. Please check through first. Repeated or off topic posts to this topic will be removed.

Thanks,
modTest.

what a sda sdo......

Guest posted this on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:07 am | Reply with quote

it's comin up it's comin up its comin up...IT's NOT DARE !

the video is out and the "Peace Offering" Item is not Dare..at least tell us what it is ??
Twisted Evil

Dahaka posted this on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous:
it's comin up it's comin up its comin up...IT's NOT DARE !

the video is out and the "Peace Offering" Item is not Dare..at least tell us what it is ??
Twisted Evil

its coing up *punches guest* log in!!!!!