gorillaz.com :: View topic - Demon Days Downloads Support
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Demon Days Downloads Support

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

P O S T S

CabooseJr posted this on Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

hey nightmare specter thanks alot for helping me i did what you said and i got the crowbar and the screensavers and wallpaper and happy landfill download your the best

The Master Of Muppets posted this on Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Okay, my special edition (with DVD) just came into the mail today from eBay. I couldn't wait for this to arrive. I have the regular version of Demon Days and I love it...so, I couldn't hold back the excitement when I saw a special edition on eBay.

The CD plays just fine. Almost sounds a little better than the regular version. The key to the Gorillaz cabnet works fine, too. But, watching the DVD doesn't work...I tried putting it into my DVD player and it told me to eject it because it might not have the playback option. I have no idea what that means. Then, I tried putting it on my PS2 and it told me something about the TV system doesn't match, or something. What the hell is going on?

Now, it won't work when I try to play it in Windows Media Player. It says something about a problem accord with the copyright protection, or something like that. What the hell?

I'd much rather watch it on my TV than my computer. My computer sometimes skips with too much motion...can anybody PLEASE help!?

The Master Of Muppets posted this on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm sorry to double post, but I downloaded this program and it's letting me view it. For people who are having problems viewing the DVD, you should try downloading. "PowerDVD." There's a free 30-day trial thingy.

Question:

How do you get The Swagga to save onto your computer? Like be a part of my documents or something. Please help.

geetoo posted this on Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:18 pm | Reply with quote

Mac SIt file not found

The Mac screensaver link at http://www.gorillaz.com/php/demondownload.php comes back with an error that the file couldn't be found http://www.gorillaz.com/php/demondownload.php?hash=023b05c30072b3a5f4708495a296c6f2&ID=19&ext=2&Filename=Demon-Days-Saver-OsX.sit

terry the shadow posted this on Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:09 pm | Reply with quote

I can't get my free screen savers

Evil or Very Mad I have the demon days disc, and I follow the instruction, but nothing happened
Evil or Very Mad what do i do wrong Shocked

bobmarleypeople posted this on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

to everyone

before you type in "i cant get the dvd to work" or "i cant find the detection page" try reading the previous posts.

to the guy before me (give or take 1 or 2). from what you said, the reason you cant play the dvd is because it is a different region. look at the dvd. if it has a globe with a number on it then check the list below.

for most of europe and asia, region 2.
America: region 1
i dunno the rest but if in dought, either check the rest of your dvds or there should be a picture like the globe on the dvd player itself. make sure they match.

just to let you know...if you go to http://www.gorillaz.com/demondays then just repeat the dvd detection you can wait till it says "page 1 word x" where x is a number between 1 and 3. word 1 is "gorillaz" word 2 is "demon" word 3 is "days". or, if you're realy clever, work out which track it is (exclude track 1) and either sing it or play it on a cd player and find the word. SIMPLE. p.s. the new item for the dare relese is the nutrients.

byeeeeeeeeeee

Undertow posted this on Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 pm | Reply with quote

mac .sit screensaver

the download for the mac screensavers comes back with
ERROR: File not found. Please report this in the forum here

FunkayGhost posted this on Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Erm,i orderd the demon days cd + dvd thing and i gess its in european format and its not working in my americanDVD player anything i can do?

alanb posted this on Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:32 pm | Reply with quote

SIT archive problem

dont know how many Mac folk there are - but when i try to download the SIT archive version of the King Intro Saver (for example). it says there's no such file

mega-N posted this on Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:48 pm | Reply with quote

cannot access downloads

I put in the DVD and it can't be verified. The I enter the drive letter and the words on the pages and it still can't be verified. What is going on?
I thought that buying this dvd/cd package would be worth it but I'm pretty ticked.
evil:

Angry Fan posted this on Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:08 pm | Reply with quote

What the hell is this great?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Is it a joke or what?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This idea with the wonderful "secret web link" is trash!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'm outta here!!! Twisted Evil

Guest posted this on Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:54 am | Reply with quote

dvd

er i put the dvd in and waited for 10 secs and then i dragged the dvd in but then it sed that i had to type 3 words and i dont know the word so can u help me please

Guest posted this on Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:55 am | Reply with quote

what does the drive letter mean

Guest posted this on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:03 am | Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by nightmare_specter:
I have the regular version of Demon Days(no DVD) and hope to own the dvd one some day. But I still got the crowbar. It asked me for the 1st Page 3rd Word, and I looked at my demon days cover and it came to me "Gorillaz.....Demon........DAYS!" so I typed it in. And It worked.

what do u have 2 type? cos i tried GorillazDemonDAYS and it didnt work

tono94 posted this on Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:22 am | Reply with quote

i know how to get extra songs and screensavers !!!!!!!!

its really easy if you understand it.
page 1 is the front cover, to get the word number you have to count the words. example: the front cover says: gorillaz demon days right, well the word 1 would be gorillaz, 2 would be demon and 3 would be days. you just have to look at the page number and the word it tells you, you just have to put the word in the space provided and if the word is correct you will get the crowbar, once you have the crowbargo to the first floor kitchen, in the upright hand corner you will see a lock, click on it and the crowbar will appear, tehn you put it in the lock move it like if you were actually trying to get the lock open, and you will open the drawer and just look around and you will find the song happy land fill and screensavers and backgrounds for your computer.have a great day!!!