gorillaz.com :: View topic - Demon Days Downloads Support
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Demon Days Downloads Support

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

P O S T S

Yesman posted this on Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:49 am | Reply with quote

The .sit files of the screensavers

The .sit files of the screensavers from Demon Days are not available. Mad

Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hello,
please download the zip version of the screensavers for OSX. The link to the non existant sit files have been removed. Sorry for any confussion.

Dahaka posted this on Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by modTest:
Hello,
please download the zip version of the screensavers for OSX. The link to the non existant sit files have been removed. Sorry for any confussion.

NExt

gorillaz789 posted this on Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

lol

Click On My Sig For Every Gorillaz Song In History

CondeDemente posted this on Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hello every one, i got a problem.
i cant see the image of 2d in demond dyas(cd)

don't click this link...

cannibal massakren posted this on Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Is there any chance that "The Swagga" will be available on "D-Sides?" I really like that track, but I can't put it on my computer.

noodlebabygurl posted this on Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Help!

Me and my cousin are trying to get the special wallpapers and screensavers and hidden song Happy Landfill. We inserted the CD and I saw the sond The Swagga and the video and all that stuff but when I went to get the wallpaper, I dragged the CD to the thing and it said that it wasnt working. In the bottom it said that I need to put a certain word! It said page 13 word 2 so we looked at page 13 and the second word and it didnt work!!!! Then we tried going to gorilaz.com to their house to look for some crowbar and everytime we go somewhere it leads us to the same place!!!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!!! WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG???? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

bobmarleypeople posted this on Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Re: Help!

Number 1: It's the DVD you have to insert to get the website things.
Number 2: For those confused, the address to goto is: http://www.gorillaz.com/demondays
Number 3: Check the letter of the drive the DVD is in. The default letter the webpage searches for is D. If it says that it can't find the DVD then change the drive letter to the right one and drag the DVD across again.
Number 4: The page numbers start from the front cover (Gorillaz Demon Days) and you count the words on the lyrics side first. I.E. Page 5 Word 3 would be "guns" as in Kids With Guns .
Number 5: Once the process has been completed, the option to download the wallpapers and/or screensaver is given at the bottom of the page.
Number 6: You can then go into Kong Studios and goto the FIRST FLOOR kitchen. In there, on the upper right side, is a locked cupboard. Click it. Click the lock and select the crowbar. Move the crowbar so it hooks onto the lock and then jiggle it around a bit. The lock will fall off and the screen will change to the interior of the cupboard.
Number 7: On the dictaphone, click the green play button to listen to Happy Landfill on the site and click the red record button to be directed to the download page where you can download the MP3 in either direct download of the .mp3 file, in a Winzip .zip file or for Macs, in a .sit file. You can then listen to the song at your lesure.
Number 8: Also in the cupboard, you can pick up some coins which can be used around Kong Studios although these are exactly the same as the ones in the Murdoc's Winabago (or however you spell it), and you can click on the folding Demon Days cover with the four Gorillaz members with their own wallpaper or click on the CD in the center for the screen saver.
Number 9: Also, this is something many people over look, where do the chains from off the cupboard go? Go back to the kitchen and look on the floor in the lower right corner. Move your mose around and you'll find some chains which, when clicked, are added to your inventory. I'm not sure what these are for yet but we shall see...

I hope that answered all your questions ^_^

noodlebabygurl posted this on Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I found out how to get the wallpapers and screensavers but now we are trying to go to the first floor kitchen. When we go on at first you see a desk and a demon and then you scroll around and see a directory. We clicked it and on the kitchen section but it led us to the same place. Everyone says on the upper right hand corner but I have no idea what they are talkn about!!! Help please Mad

megakevinexe posted this on Fri May 05, 2006 12:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I found out what we can do with the chains! You pick it up and then you can put it back on the cupboard to lock it again, like if you want to open it again! Just like that! Smile

Mangoes posted this on Sat May 13, 2006 8:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i put in the DVD, it didnt work on the website, then i tried the booklet thing and that didnt work either!!!! what do i do?

chozo posted this on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

can sombody show me a link to download songs from demon days please?

Lass posted this on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Download songs from Demon Days? Which ones?

chozo posted this on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

well most of them a green world feel good inc all alone darty harry dare kids with guns evry plant we reach is dead and clint eastwood

Lass posted this on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by chozo:
Well most of them... O Green World, Feel Good Inc, All Alone, Dirty Harry, Dare, Kids With Guns, Every Planet We Reach Is Dead and Clint Eastwood.

Since when is Clint Eastwood on Demon Days? (Mistakes have been corrected, learn some proper spelling and grammar because it's a forum, you have more time to reply.)