gorillaz.com :: View topic - Forum Rules - READ THESE FIRST
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - Forum Rules - READ THESE FIRST

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

P O S T S

2-J posted this on Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Forum Rules - READ THESE FIRST

These are the rules of the forum.

1. Keep posts on-topic, to the forum in which you are posting
All the forums are named and labelled, and there is a topic at the top of each forum that tells you what posts go in there. Any off-topic posts in a forum will be moved to the correct forum.

2. No advertising of any kind.
All adverts will be deleted.

3. Please try to refrain from posting abusive or offensive topics.
If you repeatedly post abusive topics, expect to find your topics deleted or locked.

4. Please try and add to threads already started rather than start new ones. IN GENERAL IT IS BETTER TO ADD TO A THREAD THAN START A NEW TOPIC.
Please try and only start new topics if something hasn't been discussed before. The 'Search' function (click on the 'Search' button in the board menu) can help you find out if there is already a topic on something. Also, some forums have FAQs - it is handy to read these before asking a question. If you post a topic on something that has recently been discussed it will be locked and you will be directed to the older topic.

5. Don't post illegal download links
They may be removed or altered without warning. Often with embarrassing consequences for the poster concerned.

6.Please make sure your sigs are no more than 630 pixels wide and 216 pixels high.
If you don't know how to measure pixels, there's a freeware program called Pixel Ruler that you can get here . Someone will update the FAQ thread to teach you how to resize images as soon as possible, I'm sure.

Thank you.

(Rules may be subject to change).

Thanks from the moderators.

Last edited by 2-J on Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Additional guidelines for sigs.

In order to make the forum easier to read, I'm limiting Sigs to a maximum of 630 Wide and 250 High.

for now people seen breaking the guidline will be PM'd and given time to change it. After a few days any sigs bigger will be removed.

Please pass the message on.

Cheers,
modTest.

Last edited by modTest on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahaka posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by modTest:

In order to make the forum easier to read, I'm limiting Sigs to a maximum of 630 Wide and 250 Heigh.

for now people seen breaking the guidline will be PM'd and given time to change it. After a few days any sigs bigger will be removed.

Cheers,
modTest.

wtf dont say cheers you batty man plus no-one but me gunna read the damn rules !!! pssfft

Dahaka posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

dont delete ma posts ya wanka!

Chia posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Additionally:

Please make sure your sigs are no more than 630 pixels wide and 250 pixels high.
If you don't know how to measure pixels, there's a freeware program called Pixel Ruler that you can get here . Someone will update the FAQ thread to teach you how to resize images as soon as possible, I'm sure.

Thank you.

Last edited by Chia on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahaka posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
Additionally:

Please make sure your sigs are no more than 630 pixels high and 250 pixels wide.

Thank you.

is modtest allowed to delete my posts?

Chia posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Yes.

Dahaka posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
Yes.

FUKK YOU MODTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wow nice sig man...do you get that rendered from www.flamingtext.com?

p.s its a wee bit fast

Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yes I removed the post. I was going to lock this thread, as it's for information purposes only and it's a sticky so it would fill up and fill up.

these are the only topics in which I may remove posts. None of the moderators have delete access.

2-J posted this on Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Added the new sig rules to the main list.

gbones710 posted this on Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

how use sigs

agent-_- posted this on Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

No!

What the ****... Do everything, but "no illegal download links" is as... unclear as a fish... (I'm Dutch, you see :p). Means this the thing we discussed on the g-u forums, or is this alouding every free download, but every download you actually should pay is restricted?

No downloadlinks to gorillaz stuff I'd say... Gorillaz forums are no official gorillaz forums anymore :(

sad thing...

faces_in_the_Rain posted this on Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i'm new

hi Very Happy

Faces come out of the rain when your strange
and the final product was
ME
pigs have 30 minute orgasms
i know you now want to be a pig

Dahaka posted this on Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Re: i'm new

quote:
Originally posted by faces_in_the_Rain:
hi Very Happy

welcome...ps modtest is a bitch he deletes your posts (^_-) oh yeah woch out for n00bs who diss you ....martin 2d and spammers like kai

Guest posted this on Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:06 am | Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
quote:
Originally posted by modTest:

In order to make the forum easier to read, I'm limiting Sigs to a maximum of 630 Wide and 250 Heigh.

Cheers,
modTest.

wtf dont say cheers you batty man plus no-one but me gunna read the damn rules !!! pssfft
Arrow Wink Rolling Eyes Idea Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes