gorillaz.com :: View topic - Forum Rules - READ THESE FIRST
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - Forum Rules - READ THESE FIRST

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

P O S T S

The Swagga posted this on Tue May 30, 2006 9:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

What's wrong with it?

19_2000 posted this on Tue May 30, 2006 9:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

yay its working go me Very Happy i think the url i was using was shoddy

The Swagga posted this on Tue May 30, 2006 9:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Alright. Glad to see it's working! =D

chozo posted this on Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

glad to see what working?

Sanji posted this on Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

OK cool the rules helped alot. Thanks 2-J.

AlexFreds posted this on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

testi

weirdest_gorillaz_fan posted this on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

im new

how do ya get a picture for a sig?

NoRmAl Is NoT iN mY dIcTiOnArY o.o

Doni posted this on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: im new

quote:
Originally posted by weirdest_gorillaz_fan:
how do ya get a picture for a sig?

I repeat-Your sig is big.

Breeze posted this on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Please will you explain to me why you have taken my 'Hello' thread OFF the 'newbie' board? There are several 'threads' on that board that are by people who have been here LONGER than I have, some are called clubs.

Because you took my original 'hello' thread OFF the board, I put another one up, which has also been removed.

I think the 'moderators' should spend more time stopping ant-scocial posts than picking on newbie's and insulting them.

Lord Tazer posted this on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Breeze:
Please will you explain to me why you have taken my 'Hello' thread OFF the 'newbie' board? There are several 'threads' on that board that are by people who have been here LONGER than I have, some are called clubs.

Because you took my original 'hello' thread OFF the board, I put another one up, which has also been removed.

I think the 'moderators' should spend more time stopping ant-scocial posts than picking on newbie's and insulting them.

2-J has explained to you why he did that, and you keep being stubborn and acting like a n00b.

He took it off for a few reasons.

1. You're not exactly new anymore, are you? (Well, that's a reason I think, but...)

2. It turned into a chat thread.

3. You put a poll about moderating on your "welcome" thread.

4. You made one after the other, and they could have got worse.

Breeze posted this on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:

You still haven't answered my question, so I will ask it again. "Why was my 'Hello I'm new here' thread taken off the 'newbie' board?" By 'Hello thread' I mean the one I posted when I first entered the forums, that being, 'Hello from Windmill Hill', which just happens to be where I live, it is NOT a 'role play' I live here, I am a real person in a real place.

(I am asking the 'moderators' not the annoying people that keep trying to boss me about and spam my threads into compost.)
I havn't seen any post explaining why, tell me where is that post? (I'm asking the 'moddies' not the spammers.)
I cannot be expected to plow through hundreds of posts looking for the answer.
I'm sorry if the post 'he's just jealous coz he can't play' pissed you off, (so people are saying,) It was in jest! Like a lot of my posts.

This coming Sunday I intend to post something that will be 'controversial', am I right in thinking you don't work on Sundays? It has to be Sunday as it's about 'role play' or 'acting' or 'pretending' call it what you will, it isn't reality or the truth. The Sunday Post will be about that.

=Tear Down False Idols

I don't care if your ignorant anti-scocial stupid teenies blow their fuses and throw wobblers, I expect that will happen.

gorillaz-god posted this on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:

You still haven't answered my question, so I will ask it again. "Why was my 'Hello I'm new here' thread taken off the 'newbie' board?" By 'Hello thread' I mean the one I posted when I first entered the forums, that being, 'Hello from Windmill Hill', which just happens to be where I live, it is NOT a 'role play' I live here, I am a real person in a real place.

(I am asking the 'moderators' not the annoying people that keep trying to boss me about and spam my threads into compost.)
I havn't seen any post explaining why, tell me where is that post? (I'm asking the 'moddies' not the spammers.)
I'm sorry if the post 'he's just jealous coz he can't play' pissed you off, (so people are saying,) It was in jest! Like a lot of my posts.

This coming Sunday I intend to post something that will be 'controversial', am I right in thinking you don't work on Sundays? It has to be Sunday as it's about 'role play' or 'acting' or 'pretending' call it what you will, it isn't reality or the truth. The Sunday Post will be about that.

=Tear Down False Idols

I don't care if your ignorant anti-scocial stupid teenies blow their fuses and throw wobblers, I expect that will happen.

...... aw geez, don' go raping the english language, now now.

brianneXbanana posted this on Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillaz-god:
quote:
quote:

=Tear Down False Idols

...... aw geez, don' go raping the english language, now now.

i live in south park =]

pink_soda posted this on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Very Happy Hello!

pink_soda posted this on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

[URL=http://imageshack.us] [/URL]

Gaby, help! Embarassed