gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome to The Videos - please read
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - Welcome to The Videos - please read

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

P O S T S

santaslildevil posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 1:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Noodle

Wait a second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noodle is girl.(shock horrer. How come I don't know that)

quote:
[img][/img]

santaslildevil posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 1:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Noodle

Wait a second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noodle is girl.(shock horrer. How come I don't know that)

quote:
[img][/img]
Twisted Evil

Me and Noodle! posted this on Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

the videos.

you all crazy!Noodle is the cutest thang! Cool

Me and Noodle! posted this on Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

noodle

Dont worry dude,I thought he was a little boy too until I saw the DARE music video. Mad

santaslildevil posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm glad i'm not the only one who used to think he/she was a guy. Smile

Hazzak posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by santaslildevil:
I'm glad i'm not the only one who used to think she was a guy. Smile

Stop putting he/she. You know she's a girl, you prick. And with your first post, you didn't make a good impression. Because I hate you already. Redeem yourself, n00b!

bill the ripper posted this on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Last post in every forum! w00t!

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

DarKreature posted this on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bill the ripper:
Last post in every forum! w00t!
stop doing that Rolling Eyes

bill the ripper posted this on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Dammit! Glory is always so fleeting.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

Figment posted this on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

It is alway's running along down some road which might have been gained, but it is safe to say that each individuals first sucess is also a glory..

Be it one that moves fast through the sands or an action that is slow in the creation, something that is at the pinnical of eternity...

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Why this thread die?.......

C'mon, 2-J, a spike-a the ball!.....

Figment posted this on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

He's not going to go for that side of the field, Aimee. I mean if you havn't noticed, there is a piece of news that shouldn't be in the news section, if anything he'll hit it there first.

This thread is on the wrong side of the court.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

You're lookin' at me as if I'm gonna hit it into the net. You know I'm gonna hit it into the net, don'cha?.......

Yeah..... I hope J serves the ball next........

Figment posted this on Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I do as well for the most part. It's getting kind of cold out here and the sun is burning my feet. If it weren't for the fact that Figmentum is upon a huge beach, I wouldn't be very comfortable in a bathing suite about now..

Let's hope J dosn't aim for my head or I'll have to eat sand..

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Dig 'em out as best you can 'cause if I dive for it, my 'kini top might come off........