gorillaz.com :: View topic - the yet to be named gorillaz movie scheduled for 2007
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - the yet to be named gorillaz movie scheduled for 2007

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

hugo agogo posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

the yet to be named gorillaz movie scheduled for 2007

anyone have any info or hyperlinks regarding they gorillaz movie scheduled for 2007? whats the plot?

g-foot posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I don't think anyone knows anything about this movie bussines for sure.

Gremlin posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

There will be no gorillaz movie in 2007....the project is cancelled. Rolling Eyes

Gh0st posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Yeah don't get exited folks, nothing should be believed until we hear from the Gorillaz about it.

threads of smoke posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

movie idea dropped.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that the whole movie idea was dropped (this was confirmed by the Gorillaz in an interview.) Which I think is a rather good thing, now they can focus more on their music and not get so side tracked. Perhaps now it won’t take three years for their next album to come out.

g-foot posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

the next album is up to damon and I think it's gonna be more than 3 years to it.

The British Sushi posted this on Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: movie idea dropped.

quote:
Originally posted by threads of smoke:
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that the whole movie idea was dropped (this was confirmed by the Gorillaz in an interview.) Which I think is a rather good thing, now they can focus more on their music and not get so side tracked. Perhaps now it won’t take three years for their next album to come out.

It's not entirely dropped, while Damon and Jamie says the project got cancelled, they also said that they were still into the idea. You never know. Chances are their will not be but I'd like it that way for the reasons you've stated. And yes, IMDB is completely wrong.

Ches posted this on Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

If they made a movie, what the hell would it be about? I supose it would be kool to see what they come up with if they do ever take it up again, but quite frankly i'm happy with them just producing good music....

Invader Zae posted this on Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

In one of the interviews, they said they still might make a movie, so theres a chance i think

Franky Aces posted this on Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Have disney draw it up, right next to motherfuckin mickey mouse

PS. I did'nt really read the rules and regulations.
Dont tell nobody.

Invader Zae posted this on Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

here http://imdb.com/title/tt0465655/

Gh0st posted this on Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Have disney draw it up, right next to motherfuckin mickey mouse

Disney does kid movies, and the Gorillaz movie would be too mature, since the Gorillaz deal with things like drugs, sex and satanism.

*BooM* posted this on Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:04 pm | Reply with quote

Whatever they do, they CANT & I repeat ,CANT let Disney get a hold of it!!
Disney movies suck as it is.They might turn it into some happy,colorful,gay musical with no plot!

g-foot posted this on Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by *BooM*:
Whatever they do, they CANT & I repeat ,CANT let Disney get a hold of it!!
Disney movies suck as it is.They might turn it into some happy,colorful,gay musical with no plot!

can you imagine murdoc hugging 2D and not cursing at all....

Gorillaz Girl 16 posted this on Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:33 am | Reply with quote

i will laugh in his face