gorillaz.com :: View topic - The British Advert For Demon Days
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Videos - The British Advert For Demon Days

P O S T S

Lil' Boo posted this on Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The British Advert For Demon Days

Hi people. I just saw the advert for Demon Days on the telly and it shows you quite alot of 'Gorillaz Bites' some i have never seen b4. one was of 2D riding round on the back of a dodgem while some girls are drivin it and Murdoc lookin rather scared in prison as a prison officer puts on rubber glove preparing to do a FULL body search,....anyway, does anyone know where you can find these bites? or does anyone know if there is a DVD with them all on? the ones on this site are just a few of alot, if you look on the title screen of the bites it has a number for each of the,...example #000476
Now, if 1 of these bites is number 476 surely there are 466 more. HELP!! Shocked

Jello posted this on Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:08 pm | Reply with quote

I saw that. The only one I know is that one with Murdoc in the prison cell, it was the introduction to the 'Dare' video on Channel 4. I'm not sure about the other ones, i'll look out though...

shadowgirl posted this on Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I've only seen the one with Murdoc in the prison cell. But you can watch all four of them here (One for each band member) http://promo.virginrecords.net/artists/gorillaz/video_idents_gen/

Mizundastood posted this on Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

oh wow those vids r kewl!!!

www.gorillazjournal.cjb.net

agent-_- posted this on Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

it's an advert from parlophone, it contains all sort of phase 2 stuff,
view it on www.visit4info.com fill in the top form "gorillaz" and search for it, it's the most left result...