gorillaz.com :: View topic - Hail the Niccals
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Hail the Niccals

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

Captain Howdy posted this on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hail the Niccals

Well well well, the Dark Lord of Stoke has come back among us! It's been a long time you dirty old baaastard! I knew you wouldnt be able to keep away from all the booze, groopies and late night tv!

Shame you had to bring 2D back with you...

As ever, Muds Minions is open for sacrifices, and a fresh new batch of young girls have entered this not-so-dank-and-grim message board...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaail the Niccals!

Captain Howdy
http://www.mudsminions.cjb.net

wired posted this on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Ooo, ooo, ooo...::raises hand:: fresh new batch of young girl right here! Hail the Niccals! (and hail Howdy) ... (and 2D) .... (and all the rest...)

weezer182sk8er posted this on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

asdf

Isnt it weird how most people either hate 2-D and want him dead or want 2-D in their pants Confused yea well hello again Captain Howdy Wink

Captain Howdy posted this on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hate 2D?

I dont hate 2D, I just think it's unfair that he steals the fame from the REAL man of tallent in the band!

Anyway, the little blue freak owes Muds his life! And how does he repay him? He takes the fame?! Typical!

Now where did we put that red carpet? We have Gorillaz in our midst!

[url=http://www.mudsminions.vze.com/] [/url]

Bowser Madius posted this on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: asdf

quote:
Originally posted by weezer182sk8er:
Isnt it weird how most people either hate 2-D and want him dead or want 2-D in their pants Confused
Or dead in his pants... Wink

DRUMMAH posted this on Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bowser Madius:
quote:
Isnt it weird how most people either hate 2-D and want him dead or want 2-D in their pants Confused

Shocked
Great. yeah, just keep givin' them ideas... Rolling Eyes

weezer182sk8er posted this on Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bowser Madius:
quote:

lol yea thats another Wink

LatinEcho777 posted this on Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

umm, ^_^; hehe

Angelidollinda16 posted this on Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I may not be a Murdoc fan....

but I'm glad he's back. Smile This MB will get more interesting with the ol' Satanist, that's for sure!! Laughing

"To be forgotten is worse than death..."

Peanut posted this on Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Happy times... I almost peed in my pants when i saw the post... Oh, and hiya Mr. Howdy! Razz

Laurie posted this on Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peanut:
I almost peed in my pants when i saw the post...

likewise, dear..gotta stop calling people that...anyway...who says we can't love both?...i change my faves about as often as i change my shoes (which with me, is unusually often) and let's give Russ a little credit here too....without drums, the songs would be like...well, very well co-ordinated jam sessions.... Rolling Eyes

http://myinea.deviantart.com

Pale posted this on Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Time for all 666 verses of 'Old Snaggle Tooth' I think.
Pale

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Mmmmmmm....

Twisted Evil Hmmm I wish I knew the words....as for the new batch of girls who want Murdoc...THEY CAN'T HAVE HIM. I'm an old member of THAT club... Twisted Evil

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

wired posted this on Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Hehehe, Kinky Bootz, I just had to compliment you on your signature.

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Twisted Evil Thanks Wink .....it's true, all true..... Twisted Evil

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com