gorillaz.com :: View topic - Your favourite Gorillaz band member
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Your favourite Gorillaz band member

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

P O S T S

My favourite Gorillaz band member is:
2D
41%
 41%  [ 237 ]
Murdoc
20%
 20%  [ 119 ]
Noodle
29%
 29%  [ 168 ]
Russel
7%
 7%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 567

2-RavenD posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Noodle is my favourite
She is a wicked guitarist, great to draw and has awesome fashion sense =]

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I concur that she's great to draw, but in that case, it depends on whether YOU have the great fashion sense....

2-RavenD posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lzzrdgrrl:
I concur that she's great to draw, but in that case, it depends on whether YOU have the great fashion sense....

Lol I didnt mean it like that. But some of her stuff is great, like the army jackets and things. I'm not one of those cosplay kids who go round dressed like the gorillaz...thats just scary Shocked

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Noodle sucks. She was better in Phase 1 when she would just shout something random in Japanese. Now she just rambles on forever, she totally killed We Are The Dury .

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

coolsvilleguy posted this on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
Noodle sucks. She was better in Phase 1 when she would just shout something random in Japanese. Now she just rambles on forever, she totally killed We Are The Dury .

Yes, why is she now so philosophical and wise? When did that happen? Now all she talks about is meaning of life and stuff, which sure is important and all but give it a rest noodle. She's slowly going crazy and is sure to go into a downword spiral and end up in a Woody Allen hooks up with his adopted child situation with Murdoc without the adopted part.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by coolsvilleguy:
She's slowly going crazy and is sure to go into a downword spiral and end up in a Woody Allen hooks up with his adopted child situation with Murdoc without the adopted part.

Laughing

quote:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm nauseated by the very idea that murdoc would wind up as anything near Woody Allen, but you all are right; noodle should 'zip it', and occasionally crack wise in a japanese-cockney accent - and ha' done wi' it....

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I only like 2D and Russel now, since they're the only real people. I always thought Gorillaz was supposed to be at least halfway believable. I hate how now Murdoc is the antichrist (or whatever) and Noodle is some top-secret anime spy kid. It's stupid. I liked them when they were just a band.

quote:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

bill the ripper posted this on Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

So you prefer possessed drummers followed by the Grim Reaper and a singer who's eyeballs are "fractured" inwards? The mythologizing wouldn't be so bad if they actually went somewhere with it.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bill the ripper:
So you prefer possessed drummers followed by the Grim Reaper and a singer who's eyeballs are "fractured" inwards? The mythologizing wouldn't be so bad if they actually went somewhere with it.

Yeah, that's what I said Bill. At least they're relatively normal. And even if they did follow it, it would still suck. The satanism thing got old really and as soon as the whole "Noodle's a secret agent and a genius" thing started I thought, "Jamie come on, this is why you have Tank Girl."

quote:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Largely agree. Elements of the 'backstory' from the 2005 promo book were definitely teh shite, especially when barfed back at you as 'facts' during that El Manaña caper.....

brianneXbanana posted this on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
quote:

Yeah, that's what I said Bill. At least they're relatively normal. And even if they did follow it, it would still suck. The satanism thing got old really and as soon as the whole "Noodle's a secret agent and a genius" thing started I thought, "Jamie come on, this is why you have Tank Girl."

mhm. i agree.

& i still don't get why they have a picture of a parachute in the el manana video near the end of the book & there really is none in the video. did they just think that up at the last second or do they want you to think they edited it out or what?

2-RavenD posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by brianneXbanana:
quote:
quote:

mhm. i agree.

& i still don't get why they have a picture of a parachute in the el manana video near the end of the book & there really is none in the video. did they just think that up at the last second or do they want you to think they edited it out or what?

Proberly thought it up at the last second. Just to calm down all the Noodle noobs on here

DaisyChubb posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Wow o_O

Well if you really wanted to talk about band members who are relatively normal,
why don't you talk about a band who actually is relatively normal, instead of wishing Gorillaz were?

ZOmBiEs are COmiNg posted this on Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

My favorite Character is Joodle. I ike Noodle because she comes from an asian background, and I am very into their culture.