gorillaz.com :: View topic - What would you like to see on the message board.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The All New Message Board - What would you like to see on the message board.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S
  Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

What would you like to see on the message board.

A little poll of what people would like to see added, removed or changed on the forum.

Off topic posts in here will be removed, keep your answers short please.

Answers on a postcard please.

amateur1314 posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

WOOKIES FINALLY ^___^
OK there's been alot of fan-art threads in the gen. so why not put up an art thread so we can frolick around in our...artsy-ness and shite like that ><

and maybe even a Role Playing Forum..and a Test forum so people can test their posts without spamming up the place @-@

and are you guys in any way looking for mods? @-@

2Dthebluehairedman posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

umm.. more smileys?

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Awh, MT; we're even glad that you're on.
Listen to the people, and talk, be online, support people, but also close spam-topics immediatly, and tell the autors why you closed it and that it's not allowed to create topics like that. And talk a lot, and I'm sure there'll be people in here, like me for instance, that are prepared to help you if you need anything; as we all want this forum to be a fun place, again, wich means not 'direction-death'. That's all I have to say.

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

Sand wich posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

more smileys please,please relock this swear-lock,be more often on,

and other suggestions will follow soon Laughing Wink

ahhh,yes,plaese open the graduated forum Razz

Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Cool I'll get a fanart forum up. I'll look into smileys. Graduates chat coming soooooon.

Cheers, keep em coming, I am checking even if I haven't posted for a bit Razz

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Also, I think that you should tell the people, okay listen; this are the rules, this is forbidden, and if you violate the rules, you'll be punished for it. There are several topics meant for something, opened for clans or to share how the weather's today, so please, post your opinions in those. Not opening stupid topics saying 'I'm bored' for example. Plus, I think all the closed topics should be deleted, and, the old topics, who died for 2 years now have to be deleted also, so we can start with a clean, refreshed forum Rolling Eyes It might sound childish, but I think that should help. Hope you find my opinion usefull Rolling Eyes

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

Gremlin posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

maybe open the graduates forum for a few people that can only use it, or move good threads into the graduates forum that already exist, but dont allow people to open new threads in there or it will look like the general chat soon....

i would prefer that you'll open it for a few people who actually take care about the forum rules, such as oldbies...hehe

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yeah, Grem is right. I think that should work.
And maybe some other categories? Or less? or a combination of them, I don't know, something with categories, so It won't look that messy anymore.
Because it happends very often, mods have to move topics; because people violate the rules.

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

amateur1314 posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin:
maybe open the graduates forum for a few people that can only use it, or move good threads into the graduates forum that already exist, but dont allow people to open new threads in there or it will look like the general chat soon....

i would prefer that you'll open it for a few people who actually take care about the forum rules, such as oldbies...hehe
its not really fair if only oldbies get into the graduate forums because there would actually be people who, even though, haven't been here for a while..are experienced forum users

OOH YEAH MODTEST MAKE A GAMES FORUM >.<

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

No! No games forum!
I mean, this is about Gorillaz, not about games...
Amateur, you know I signed in here at 2003; I didn't like it in here, the way people talked together. I still was a lil' kid though... so I haven't been on for ages... forgot my account, and then I got on again. Now I'm on very often here.

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

Gremlin posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

then someone of the mods should make a list of people who are allowed to enter the forum... people can ask them for the permission to enter the forum, and if the mods think that is right to let them in, they can enter it.

amateur1314 posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin:
then someone of the mods should make a list of people who are allowed to enter the forum... people can ask them for the permission to enter the forum, and if the mods think that is right to let them in, they can enter it.
that would take alot of time and work don't you think? @_@ we'd need alot more mods that way...and demonday...i fail to see your point on you being here longer than actually stated in your profile 0.o

agent-_- posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

What this forum needs:

- Moderators that now are aloud to remove the spam of this forum. Or, as 2-J once said:
All forums strictly moderated EXCEPT for the general chit-chat. Now the other forums have too much off topic/spam posts!

- Art forum. Not definately 'fan-art', because there is also much to discuss about Gorillaz art, y'know...

Umm... That's about it I think...

ShatPank posted this on Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

More powers to Moderators.