gorillaz.com :: View topic - What would you like to see on the message board.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The All New Message Board - What would you like to see on the message board.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S

Suicidal Optimist posted this on Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I crave for avatars.

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I can understand being somewhere between, a less restricted Moderated, yes, with avatars!

turkatron posted this on Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I think the avatars would be nice, but then i just know people would get Gorillaz [members] avatars. That'd be annoying... well, probably only for me.

(BritIsh SniPeR} posted this on Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Avatars are used to distinguish official posts, thats why we don't have them.

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

more Killer Bees....mwahaha, yes.

Bluecartoonroo posted this on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

maybe more font types.... and a background of our choice.

Suicidal Optimist posted this on Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by (BritIsh SniPeR}:
Avatars are used to distinguish official posts, thats why we don't have them.

Is there no way to have member titles? Regular members couldn't mess with those, even if they did try to have the same avatars.

(BritIsh SniPeR} posted this on Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Not on this layout.

Zelia posted this on Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

more info on Nelson de Freitas

Dahaka posted this on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Clean out un-needed posts i.e. ndjr2 (whatever the f*ck he's called) stupid remake thread of bassman's n00b guide.

Frouwke posted this on Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I want the bandmembers to post more, preferred in the Graduates Chat.

Dirty Bird posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
Clean out un-needed posts i.e. ndjr2 (whatever the f*ck he's called) stupid remake thread of bassman's n00b guide.

Yes yes yes yes yes! That fu<king thing is an eyesore.

turkatron's twin posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:47 am | Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
I want the bandmembers to post more, preferred in the Graduates Chat.

Yeah, i totally agree.

(Yes, this is the registered turkatron... i was too lazy to log in XD)

Dirty Bird posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Serously, i think bassman should be a mod, hes more helpfull then the mods we have now and hes a good guy so people whould accually lison to him, anyone agree?

Anthiena posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Muds also posted far more than the other band memebers and actually interacted with the fans rather than ignore them. Him and Noodle would make better mods.