gorillaz.com :: View topic - What would you like to see on the message board.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The All New Message Board - What would you like to see on the message board.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S

s4mur41 posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

i wanna see ol message board... i am old visitor on this messageboard... but then when it came new... i didn't like it so I quit wisiting it... some of u may know me as lcy... the only person who I remember from old message board is faulk... I WANNA SEE MESSAGE BORD LIKE IT WUZ IN OLD DAYZ!!! Crying or Very sad

agent-_- posted this on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: Find Real SEX PARTNER !

quote:
Originally posted by findsexreal:

LESBIANS

Don't worry, we already have a lesbian here.
But he wasn't really contributing to this forum you know...

-sorry, that wasn't really contributing to the forum at all... Good ideas that'd help this forum?

Delete some forums (like RFI and News), and (maybe!) have mods that only control 2 forums. Like DeadDamien(no offense!) is more a mod of the General Chit-Chat and Art-like-stuff... That'd make modding more easier for the mods, and people that have a question know who they have to PM if they have a question about their part of the forum... Maybe?!

Chia posted this on Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I'd like to be deleting less of this crap. Razz

bassman posted this on Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Dearest Forum Admins;

Bassman would like to inform you that he thinks this forum should have more advertisements. Especially those of the popup and ponrography type.

gorillaz789 posted this on Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

how bout Gorillaz smilies?

Click On My Sig For Every Gorillaz Song In History

lazy turkatron posted this on Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:14 pm | Reply with quote

Can we have a "2D-inspired" theme? I mean, from what I gather, it'd be a primary colour, bunny affair. Just a suggestion, I'm sure all the members could have their own theme.

turkatron posted this on Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lazy turkatron:
Can we have a "2D-inspired" theme? I mean, from what I gather, it'd be a primary colour, bunny affair. Just a suggestion, I'm sure all the members could have their own theme.

Okay, I had to log in just to do this... Rolling Eyes xD

But, by "members" I mean members of the band, not every member of this forum. okay. =3

Gremlin posted this on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

can we have a fanfic/roleplay forum? the kids annoy me with their threads about stupid roleplays like "omg 2-D/murdoc orgy fanfic/roleplay".

Cleopatra posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think the site needs to be shut down for a while, and the Mods and Admin delete everything and start over. Plus it would help get rid of all those topics that have been locked years ago and got forgotten by the Mods, and people still quote them.

Ghosthand posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

i think they should get some avatars , GORILLAZ style of course!! ¬_¬

Mimi^_^ posted this on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cleopatra:
I think the site needs to be shut down for a while, and the Mods and Admin delete everything and start over. Plus it would help get rid of all those topics that have been locked years ago and got forgotten by the Mods, and people still quote them.

Mhm. I second that.

Catboy posted this on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

More of this. I took this screen cap...2 minutes ago. Poor little forums, the spam's getting to it. (This has NOT been edited.)

Gaby posted this on Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I KINDA hate you

I'm not in it

maskedmouse813 posted this on Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Avatars, and some kind of program where spammers and idiots are located and "disposed" of.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

spyder1070 posted this on Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i've been hanging out on this other message board. and i love the way it's set up. you know when you look at a topic thats like 6 pages long and you know the only way you're going to find out what the original subject was about or whatsit, is to pull up the first post and read it? what they have is diffrent. you hover the cursor over the topic title and a box appears with the first two or three lines of the topic makers post. so you get to find out what it's about, without having to pull it up and go back. know what i mean?