gorillaz.com :: View topic - What would you like to see on the message board.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The All New Message Board - What would you like to see on the message board.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

P O S T S

Figment posted this on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
Avatars, and some kind of program where spammers and idiots are located and "disposed" of.
I would love to actually have some Avatars but the second one might be hard to pull off. Imagine a program that would indiscriminately destroy anything which posted under a certain structure.

Hmm.. I'd also like for there to be a way to discover who really adds to the forum and who takes away from it.

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
i've been hanging out on this other message board. and i love the way it's set up. you know when you look at a topic thats like 6 pages long and you know the only way you're going to find out what the original subject was about or whatsit, is to pull up the first post and read it? what they have is diffrent. you hover the cursor over the topic title and a box appears with the first two or three lines of the topic makers post. so you get to find out what it's about, without having to pull it up and go back. know what i mean?
I agree.

I myself would like to have some sort of way, to not only curb the amount of threads, but to allow the more productive user to help without being negative. A way to create positive flow and help the Admin. I'm sure this question has been asked before but there should be a collaborative design.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Damon or Jamie. One of those two would be nice.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
Damon or Jamie. One of those two would be nice.

Laughing I like you better this way.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Frouwke posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I don't. Confused

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
I don't. Confused

Oh come on, he just asked his penis if there was going to be a Gorillaz movie in another thread!

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Frouwke posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

If I had a dildo I'd ask money for people wanting to talk to it.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Penis still does not reply. Shall ask again tomorrow. Damon and Jamie won't come here. Not if they know what's good for them.