gorillaz.com :: View topic - Could the Crazy frog be a gorillaz member?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Could the Crazy frog be a gorillaz member?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

P O S T S

Could crazy frog become a gorillaz?
yes
9%
 9%  [ 8 ]
no
87%
 87%  [ 75 ]
who's he?
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 86

evilmouse posted this on Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

No, I don't think so... Crazy frog and gorillaz have 2 totally different pesonallities....

Dark Magician posted this on Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

w00t a crazy gorillaz song

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

go crazy frog

go gorillaz

windmill, windmill for the land A DING DING

war dancer

Tab with a T posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Er...somehow I don't think that would go to well...
Gorillaz are original, and Crazy Frog is...well...not.

Find me hanging around at http://staticfactory.deviantart.com

Perduzy posted this on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

All I have to say is

HELL NO!

Crawleyy posted this on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I still wonder how could someone put name "Crazy Frog" near "Gorillaz" one.

DJP3DRO posted this on Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

After hearing them remix "We Are the Champions", I not only cried for Freddy Mercury, I swore revenge.

Yes and no, because if he joins Gorillaz, then I'll know where to find him...

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

Jonny posted this on Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I don't want him to join simply because all over the band forums they'll make 5612 topics about it, in the Kongs Happenings part there will be 90026 topics about where he'll stay and in the video section, they'll be 308 topics about how he will be in the videos and in the music section (Which, I hate to add, is used the least since hardly anyone here cares more about the music than the band), there will be 4 topics on how he will influence the music. (And the 870065 more on the other forums trying to translate the "Ding-dongs" and having theories on what the frog's thinking and what it really means and it's emotions.

"MAYBE HS SIGGNIN ABOOT NOODLEZ!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneoneoneoneone!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!")

Fu(k this board.

yankeefan03 posted this on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Yes I know that is another reason why I would want to like Jonny said. You forgot Jonny there will also be 100000 topics on how many of them want to marry him. You can't forget the fan girls..lol

Pale posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Let's do a point by point comparison like proper inteligunt people might.

Crazy Frog:(scores out of 10)
Charm:0
Musical talent:0
Artistic achievement:6 (for the 3d visuals)
Originality:5 (he's a floating frog with his gonads hanging who makes road noises...I've never seen that and I drink Absinth)

Gorillaz:
Charm:8
Musical talent:9 (don't get too f*ckin cocky now)
Artistic achievement:9 (plethora of reasons)
Originality:9 (there have been other cartoon bands but they didn't set out to do the same things)

And now we come to annoyingness....Crazy Frog: 10 (to the power of 6Cool Gorillaz: 1 (for not buying me that abandoned asylum I always wanted)....

And there you have it...Gorillaz already have a member who is prone to exposing himself (Murdoc) and a member who is short (Noodle) and a member who makes weird noises (2d), they really don't need a little twerp who can't even play his own instrument..It's all lip synched you know! I hate that frog.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Why in God's name was this bumped?

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Pale posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I don't know...I didn't do it....I haven't been here in probably over a year...maybe two...I dunno...it was a big hangover.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Sigh...I'm really getting sick of Yankeefan's antics.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Thanks mouse if you have a problem tell me about it. Don't just go around saying crap. Also its not like this topic was on Page 3 it was two from the top anyway. So how in gods name is that bumped?

Frouwke posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I hope you don't honestly believe you will be considered a "legend" (I hate that word, especially on this board full of plonkers), by just posting your ass off.

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

I am not trying to become a legend. I could give two shits what you guys think of me. I am trying to bring the board back and have fun doing it. Also take a look at me I have 600 posts that it. Saint Sammy has 32,000 and you are complaining about me. You also have 6,500 so dont talk about me when you have way more posts then me.