gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Better rappers in g songs?
yes
61%
 61%  [ 13 ]
no
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21

Dahaka posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?

In the majority of gorillaz song, rappers have been intiAted into them. Be they be good (f.g.i) be they be bad, (dirty 'arry).

What about the prospect of sn00p d0g rappin' in some new gorillaz songs or other rappers such as eminem?

Post what rappers you think, or would like to hear in future gorillaz songs.....

I want that "maggot" guy from Goldie lookin' chain, give gorillaz songs a real chavy feel to it lmfao.

2discute posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

chav-tastic!
i don't want eminem and snoop dogg rapping.

Dahaka posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2discute:
chav-tastic!
i don't want eminem and snoop dogg rapping.

Who would you? I only posted some examples.

2discute posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I want Del back to rap!

strike 2

Omnion posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

If better rappers just means "bigger rappers", the no. De La Soul owns, Booty Brown is good (but a bad performer and a total prick), and Del, of course, owns. And All Alone's rapper wasn't outstanding, but good.

Snoop Doggy Die.

2discute posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

What is the point in calling himself "snoop dee-o-double-gee." it just sounds stupid.

turkatron posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I'd love to see Nas and Kanye West rap with them. Outkast too, I think they match up pretty well with Gorillaz' style.

cotsie posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

kanye west would be good also common would be cool

MrScruff posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

the glc rapping in the gorillaz would be so good...i've seen them live twice, once of those supposrting feeder...it was so funnah.

snoop dawg and M&M are just a little too big for their boots to support the guy "who did that WHOO HOO song".

#1 All Alone Fan. All Alone for single #5! Mr. Green

Dahaka posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Omnion:
If better rappers just means "bigger rappers", the no. De La Soul owns, Booty Brown is good (but a bad performer and a total prick), and Del, of course, owns. And All Alone's rapper wasn't outstanding, but good.

Snoop Doggy Die.

Not bigger rapppers, better. I dismised that cheese puff in dirty 'arry. His performance was c***.

bassman posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I'd love to see Kanye, Andre 3000, or the Roots work on gorillaz.

2discute posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yay! Andre 3000! Outkast would be perfect to work with the Gorillaz!

turkatron posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2discute:
Yay! Andre 3000! Outkast would be perfect to work with the Gorillaz!

Bigboi would be good too, he's pretty intelligent and smooth when he wants to be... that's the sort of rapper i think would fit well with Gorillaz. Talib Kwelib tambien... Have you heard him in DangerDoom's "Old School"? awesome stuff...

2discute posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yeah...

Dahaka posted this on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassman:
I'd love to see Kanye, Andre 3000, or the Roots work on gorillaz.

Kanye and Andre are big hits.... what about... hmmm, well, they're not exactly rapper but i would love prodigy to do some work wit teh gorillaz.