gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Better rappers in g songs?
yes
61%
 61%  [ 13 ]
no
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21

TheBrainyOne posted this on Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

the prodigy is good, but i'd rather gorillaz do their own thing.

Kanye is a good choice. its just a matter of whether he agrees on it.

Polo 2-D posted this on Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

i thought d-12 did a song with gorillaz does that invole eminem

whatsthatsmell? posted this on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: Gorillaz and teh rappers.. what about sn00p d0g rappin'?

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
In the majority of gorillaz song, rappers have been intiAted into them. Be they be good (f.g.i) be they be bad, (dirty 'arry).

What about the prospect of sn00p d0g rappin' in some new gorillaz songs or other rappers such as eminem?

Post what rappers you think, or would like to hear in future gorillaz songs.....

I want that "maggot" guy from Goldie lookin' chain, give gorillaz songs a real chavy feel to it lmfao.

I dont think it would improve their music if snoop dogg or eminem contributed to it, as they're famous enough already and everybody knows them.

By letting less well know rappers contribute it gives us a different and cleaner, creative veiw of hiphop rather than 'lets get us some btches an ho's pregnant', but thats mostly snoop doggs area, eminem has quit the biz anyway.
It also gives these hidden rappers a chance to show the public what they're made of i guess (that is if no-ones heard of them before they collided with gorillaz).

2-J posted this on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I'd love Snoop Dogg to drop some rhymes on a Gorillaz track! It's still a dream of mine to see them do a track with a massive, massive rapper. Eminem would be a good choice. Or Jay-Z. Dr.Dre. A 'true icon' massive rapper of some kind.

Dahaka posted this on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Hmm maybe a cover album wih dr dre helping out???

Sand wich posted this on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Outkast,(the love below AAND the Speakerboxx),that'd be great
Dirty Harry Rapper was good,he just isnt mainstream nor does he rap in a normal way.Not evryone's taste,but saying that he's awful is just wrong.In fact,he's good,like All alone rapper.

they also should record a s Song with Orishas.You gotta check em out peeps

cannibal massakren posted this on Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
I'd love Snoop Dogg to drop some rhymes on a Gorillaz track! It's still a dream of mine to see them do a track with a massive, massive rapper. Eminem would be a good choice. Or Jay-Z. Dr.Dre. A 'true icon' massive rapper of some kind.

To me, the truest icon of corporate rap is Kanye West. Rumor has it he likes Gorillaz... a collaboration would rock the house.

Dahaka posted this on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

LOL i still think that a collab. with crazy frog and the gorillaz would be funny.

Link's Girlfriend posted this on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
LOL i still think that a collab. with crazy frog and the gorillaz would be funny.

No That would make me cry...

quote:
Originally posted by cannibal massakren:
the truest icon of corporate rap is Kanye West. Rumor has it he likes Gorillaz... a collaboration would rock the house.

That would rock. I think that it would sound very interesting...

strike 2

Omnion posted this on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

A Gil Scott Heron collaboraton HAS to happen.

Dahaka posted this on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Hmmm, well John Legend is a decent singer. Maybe a collab. with Johnny boy and the Gorillaz?

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Personally, I hate Snoop. He possesses people at tollbooths (I love New York!). But anyways, I'd like to see MF Doom do more work with Gorillaz. As well as Kanye West, the Game, and.... CEE LO! I'd LOVE for Gorillaz to work with Cee Lo. He'z liek, teh pwnz0rz!!!!11!shiftone

quote:
Originally posted by ninja_monkee123:
Invader Zim was good.

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Polo 2-D:
i thought d-12 did a song with gorillaz does that invole eminem

D12 did "911" with Gorillaz, but Eminem wasn't involved. Only like, Kuniva and Proof (we miss you, man!)

quote:
Invader Zim was good.

Frostie posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

(2D's Baby, you need to join the Graduate Chat group before you can post anything in here. See - http://forums.gorillaz.com/viewtopic.php?t=17386)

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Uh, I did join. My name is on the list.

EDIT: Look on the fourth page of the usergroups list. I'm there, right under wonder fall.

quote:
Invader Zim was good.