gorillaz.com :: View topic - NEW GRAD'S GUIDE TO THE FORUM
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - NEW GRAD'S GUIDE TO THE FORUM

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

P O S T S

Was This Guide Helpful To You?
Yes, its very nice
70%
 70%  [ 31 ]
Its OK, needs some more stuff
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
No, it needs improvement
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 44

(BritIsh SniPeR} posted this on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The problem? It's racism in at least 2 countries that I know of.

agent-_- posted this on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Well, I still could go one with an argument,

but I want to add 1 thing to the Guide.
(not that it will be included, but I just am having the feeling that this ruins the graduates forum)

State VERY clear what your topic is about.
I get lost in all
'##opinion## ..."
All those "..." are part of the chatterbox forum, not this forum...

Just say

"Gorillaz should ##solving for opinion##"
and in the thread itself say what and why.

2-J posted this on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Very good idea agent. I'll talk to bassman about adding something about good titles to topics. And I'll talk to the mods, maybe we should edit titles that are too ambiguous, to make it clear what topic is under discussion.

bassman posted this on Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
Very good idea agent. I'll talk to bassman about adding something about good titles to topics. And I'll talk to the mods, maybe we should edit titles that are too ambiguous, to make it clear what topic is under discussion.

Sounds like a good idea. We've gotta hit each other up on this one.

However, I think that some of the topics made here are a bit too "throwaway". I need to make something on the guide...

Xombie Puma posted this on Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Do these rules apply to me too? I mean, can't I have just one totally out there topic?

monkeyz posted this on Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

yay! !! that really awesom bassman!
i hav to say thanks for this !!!!

and thank u :

agent
james
chia
and many many more ! Cool

Faulk posted this on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

hi there Cool

kyle64 posted this on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

New

Ok, i just want to say that this is pretty awesome to be accepted into this. I posted this in here because i'm not sure how strict the Mods are so i'd rather do it in here. Anyway, thanks for accepting me again and i hope i can have and create some intelligent topics. Cool

New Forum You should Join
Gorillaz Phase Zero

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by (BritIsh SniPeR}:

And the Black Eyed Peas are allowed to sing the n-word for at least 7 times in their new song 'Pump It' ?

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

2-J posted this on Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demonday:
quote:
Originally posted by (BritIsh SniPeR}:

And the Black Eyed Peas are allowed to sing the n-word for at least 7 times in their new song 'Pump It' ?

In English-speaking countries, it is sometimes acceptable for black people to use the n-word in some contexts. But never acceptable for white people to say it. Whatever your opinion of this is, it is a simple fact.

Jonny posted this on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yeh, black people say it all the time TO EACH OTHER!! Of course its not right for a white person to call a black person that, enless they are greatest best friends and are from the hood where all the white persons friends are black.

Haha, that was totally random

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Now you made those noobs PM'ing me about the strike.

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

ZOmBiEs are COmiNg posted this on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassman:
quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin:
a strike for doing what?

She said N**ger
Actually, the word nigger has a meaning other than racial slang and whatnot. I'm not sure what it is. My mom told me.

Blue posted this on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The word essentially means someone you you have control over that you mistreat, essentially a slave. White people used to cal slaves the N word. When a white person calls you it, they are basically calling you a slave, as well as someone below you ecause your skin is a different color.

2-DandMurdoc posted this on Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Nigga is like friend...